DVDVR Message Board

JBL Bullying/Harassing/Torturing Mauro Ranallo/MNM/Justin Roberts Duke The Dumpster Fire Droese Thread

TheVileOne

37 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

What story is that?

Droese used some kind of date rape drug to slip into girls' drinks at bars so he could have sex with them. JBL got wind of this/was told to take care of this. He tied Droese up in the showers, and either he molested Droese in one way or the other, or he persuaded Droese that he was going to.

Transcript of internal investigation has been released:

Vince Kennedy McMahon: Son, we live in a world that has independent contractors, and those contractors have to be demoralized by men who poop in bags. Who's gonna do it? You? Dave Meltzer? I have a greater responsibility than you can possibly fathom. You weep for Renallo and you curse Bradshaw. You have that luxury. You have the luxury of not knowing what I know, that Lil' Naitch's duct taping, while tragic, probably saved a few dollars somehow. And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, gets me a ton of pussy! You don't want the truth, because deep down in places you don't talk about at parties, you want me on that t.v.. You need me on that t.v.. We use words like "shmoz", "hook", "dirt sheet". We use these words as the backbone of a life spent defending something. You use them to sound insider on a message board. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the blanket of the very $10/month access to old Nitros that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it! I would rather you just said "thank you, have some more poppers", and went on your way. Otherwise, I suggest you pick up a pretend cop uniform, and take a chokeslam in a throwaway segment to get a fat guy over.  Either way, I don't give a damn what you think you are entitled to!

Unknown voice: Did you order the Code Red?

VKM: I did the job that—-

UV: Did you order the Code Red?!!

VKM: YOU'RE GODDAMN RIGHT I DID!!

• Like 12

Well, lots to think about on this thread... First off, Victator, Fuji was a fucking monster and you should know better than to defend him, unless you think cruelty to animals is funny, in which case, fuck you too...

The IWC loves to rave and rant about stuff which ultimately will change nothing... You want to change things, you want JBL to really get his long-overdue comeuppance? Simple, my pal Richard Sullivan has posted a full list of WWE's partners in "Be a Star", a form e-mail to each organization from a couple of hundred or as is more likely a few thousand people will have fucking results. VKM knows where his bread is buttered and he runs a publicly traded company, he can't hide his head in the sand when organizations like the Boys and Girls Clubs of America start calling up and asking "WTF is going on?"

The list is at wrestlingclassics.com for those who want it. 

As to how this was tolerated for as long as it was? It really took a slightly different action than wrestler on wrestler bullshit that the public can write off as "boys will be boys" no matter how awful the actual bullying. However, when it appears that the victim is a well-liked and respected announcer known to both MMA fans and wrestling fans, there's a few more prying eyes on the situation, couple that with yet another couple of books being released that detail JBL's antics, it becomes harder and harder to ignore. This story has more legs than a centipede now, and it ain't going away, but JBL probably is and good fucking riddance to bad fucking rubbish.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

So i just read that JBL blocked the Young Bucks on Twitter.  I wasn't going to rush to judgement until i heard the whole story, but this has put it over the top for me and i have decided that JBL is a cunt.  

Shit he probably blocked the Bucks on Twitter 5 years ago  :lol:

• Like 2

I don't think we need to question Dave's motive, if he even has a motive. He's bringing about awareness to an awful situation.  It reminds me of people who attacked Kaepernick and said "where was he a year ago?".  Sometimes it takes a while for people to speak up and take action.  Does it really matter why Dave is doing it? 

1 minute ago, Wyld Samurai said:

I'm thinking they'd play out like old episodes of Beavis & Butthead.

Except that Beavis and Butthead were intentionally funny.

1 hour ago, OSJ said:

Silly fucking me, here's a link to WWE's partners in "Be a Star" https://community.wwe.com/diversity/partners

Happy e-mailing everyone!

Isn't this all a bit silly? What business is it of Mattel's whether WWE reprimands one of their employees? Particularly over unsubstantiated rumours?

What if it wasn't an on screen personality? What if Bob from accounts has been bullying Jim from IT? Is everyone going to be emailing Mattel to intervene and tell WWE's HR how to deal with an internal issue?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I don't think we need to question Dave's motive, if he even has a motive. He's bringing about awareness to an awful situation.  It reminds me of people who attacked Kaepernick and said "where was he a year ago?".  Sometimes it takes a while for people to speak up and take action.  Does it really matter why Dave is doing it? 

However, Kaepernick ended up showing he was a complete doofus on the issue and is now effectively blackballed from the NFL. Let's hope this one turns out better.

1 minute ago, Overly Critical Man said:

However, Kaepernick ended up showing he was a complete doofus on the issue and is now effectively blackballed from the NFL. Let's hope this one turns out better.

He came across pretty well versed on most issues he discussed with the media, it was the media who looked like fools trying to deflect from issues he raised.  But that's a story for another day.  Also, being blackballed is something that he said might happen because it's no secret the NFL has no issue with overt racism.

Unsubstantiated?  How much is the rent on that rock you've been living under the last twenty years?

Let's not be moving goalposts with talk of JimBob in accounting or whatever. We are talking about a guy that for better or worse is one of the faces of a publicly-traded company, is that difficult for you to understand? Mattel is a company that has all sorts of awards for basically being good folks. They don't want to be associated with a shitstain like JBL and Vince dreads losing their $$$. Stockholders wouldn't much care for it, ya know?

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, RolandTHTG said:

We sure it was JBL involved in the Droese incident? Timelines aren't fantastic. 

Sexual assault of Paul London and Brian Christopher a little more confirmed. 

And of course, we have footage of what he did to Blue Meanie, who is one of the nicest people in the business. If even 20% of the stuff reported about JBL is true, he should have been canned long ago, and likely would've been, except that his boss is a crazy old man who probably still thinks it's funny to leave burning bags of dogshit on people's front porches.

2 hours ago, OSJ said:

his boss is a crazy old man who probably still thinks it's funny to leave burning bags of dogshit on people's front porches.

the greatest movie scene ever according to Vincent Kennedy McMahon

• Like 4

JBL is a piece of fucking trash and has been forever and should be long gone as well as anyone like him in that environment. Saying Kaepernick didn't know what he was talking about is also idiotic, he actually knew a lot about what he was talking about. Ask anyone on this board about him who are active in that area of social justice and they'll tell you better than I can. As far as the Young Bucks on twitter, they tend to stay in character and just act like goofs which is the entire point. If we knew them in real life we'd be astonished. They're very religious, upstanding normal, married guys with kids just earning a living from all accounts. I don't even think they curse. They just found something that works to make them a living. They happen to be really good at it too and have another decade at least in them. Their personal stories with idiots like Booker T big leaguing them at WWE and screwing them over are stories in themselves. Old time macho bullshit.

• Like 7

6 hours ago, OSJ said:

First off, Victator, Fuji was a fucking monster and you should know better than to defend him, unless you think cruelty to animals is funny, in which case, fuck you too...

I am at my limit and am trying very hard to be civil with people. But I am willing to try a little longer. 

Second I know the story and no I do not believe Fuji killed and cooked someones dog. That story is an urban legend and the details change with each telling. I heard one version set in San Francisco and the other in Calgary. 

Give a thought to the logistics of stealing a dog, killing it, cleaning it and cooking it, while the owners are unaware the dog is missing and not finding anything off about the food. 

I find that idea ridiculous. So no I am not going to trash him on an urban legend. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Cameron Swift said:

Isn't this all a bit silly? What business is it of Mattel's whether WWE reprimands one of their employees? Particularly over unsubstantiated rumours?

What if it wasn't an on screen personality? What if Bob from accounts has been bullying Jim from IT? Is everyone going to be emailing Mattel to intervene and tell WWE's HR how to deal with an internal issue?

The head of the company (Vince) may have asked an employee (JBL) to bully another employee (Ranallo). The same head of the company is in charge of this anti-bullying arm of his company. Can you see where this might be a problem?

• Like 5

If Les Moonves went and told his wife to start treating the women on The Talk like shit and openly berate and torment them, wouldn't there be some sort of campaign against such idiotic behaviour? Oh, and yes, Vince and JBL are married, keep it a secret.

Edit: For clarity, Les Moonves runs CBS. His wife is Julie Chen from Big Brother hosting and The Talk with various other female celebrities like Sara Gilbert and Sharon Osbourne and Aisha Tyler and some others.

I'll just leave this below about Les in spoilers for anyone who wants to be infuriated. It's Trump-related is why.

Spoiler

Of the tone of the 2016 Republican presidential campaign and the advertising dollars it delivers, Moonves said, "It may not be good for America, but it's damn good for CBS." He added, "Donald's place in this election is a good thing."