DVDVR Message Board

JBL Bullying/Harassing/Torturing Mauro Ranallo/MNM/Justin Roberts Duke The Dumpster Fire Droese Thread

TheVileOne

5 minutes ago, Victator said:

I UNDERSTAND WHY A REPORTERS SOURCES NEED TO REMAIN ANONYMOUS.

You people, this has to be an act.  

My bad, I misread that as "I don't."

• Like 1

• Rev Ray changed the title to JBL Bullying/Harassing/Torturing Mauro Ranallo/MNM/Justin Roberts Duke The Dumpster Fire Droese Thread
30 minutes ago, Jamie Virtue said:

Saw something about a fan was kicked out of SD tonight for having a "JBL Bullied Me" sign?  Can anyone confirm?

I don't know how to embed from Twitter... 

*** EDIT - RevRay **** I copied it to the regular version of twitter.  Click the down arrow on the tweet, I usually do copy link to tweet and just paste it here, that normally handles it.

• Like 3

I see it more like Vince telling JBL he's being exiled and after JBL gets in the car to go to the airport, Pat Patterson is seen in the backseat with a garrote.

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Eivion said:

Going through that article its weird that JBL still does this when even he admits its for the better how things  have changed to not accept the type of shit he has done for years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

Look, I know it's 2017 and things are weird. I know how powerful social media is. I know how movements can etc. etc. But JBL just got tweeted at very positively by the president a few days ago. He's bulletproof.

Speaking of company liabilities. 

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Craig H said:

SI was also a magazine that recently had some interviews with high profile WWE folks, like HHH.

Fits in pretty well with WWE being behind the times. :P

• Like 1

Quite so, the 'net is pretty ephemeral, print may not be forever, but it does last a long time. It's all about perceptions, to hardcore sports fans, SI has been pretty unimportant for quite some time. However, ask someone like my wife who really only follows the Seahawks and sort of pays attention to wrestling (she goes hot or cold on it, currently in cold mode), ask her to name a print source of sports news, and she's going to cite SI. I doubt that she's ever read an issue, (I haven't bothered with in years, the photos aren't all that and a bag of chips and a magazine that I can read cover to cover in about twenty minutes just doesn't seem like a good ROI for $3.00 or whatever it costs these days). Point is, the perception of the average person is that SI is still a big deal, and guess which camp most marketing executives who direct advertising dollars are in, hardcore sports fans or average casual sports fans?

• Like 2