DVDVR Message Board

RAW and Smackdown Live Draft/Superstar Shake-Up Talk.

The Natural

If the plan is truly to do Brock/Reigns at Mania than moving Roman to SDL makes perfect sense.

There are only so many PPVs Brock can miss and they need to keep the two apart

Plus SDL house shows need the help with Cena gone

I see a lot of people suggesting Alexa to Raw, but I don't think that makes much sense. She still has unfinished business with Mickie and Raw doesn't need any more heels if Sasha turns.

SD Faces: Naomi, Mickie, Carmella (turn w/Enzo and Cass)
SD Heels: Charlotte, Alexa, Nattie

Raw Faces: Bayley, Becky, Dana
Raw Heels: Sasha, Emma, Nia

I think after the loss to Sheamus and Cesaro do-do-do on Monday Enzo and Cass end up on SmackDown. Put them with Carmella and turn them heel. Have Carmella tell James that he isn't her boyfriend because she has a boyfriend which brings out Enzo and Cass. Cass big boots Ellsworth and Enzo talks shit to his lifeless body as Cass and Carmella kiss. The next week Ellsworth shows up with Tamina and Mark Henry and we get a six person feud over the rest of the spring into the summer.

• Like 5

I kinda like that, so far as booking goes.

I cringe at the idea of watching an Enzo/Cass/Carmlla vs. Ellsworth/Tamina/Mark Henry.  If they run that match now, what do they run when I eventually die and go to hell?

1 minute ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

I cringe at the idea of watching an Enzo/Cass/Carmlla vs. Ellsworth/Tamina/Mark Henry.  If they run that match now, what do they run when I eventually die and go to hell?

Undertaker vs Dory Funk Jr. 

30 minutes ago, Web Conn said:

I think after the loss to Sheamus and Cesaro do-do-do on Monday Enzo and Cass end up on SmackDown. Put them with Carmella and turn them heel. Have Carmella tell James that he isn't her boyfriend because she has a boyfriend which brings out Enzo and Cass. Cass big boots Ellsworth and Enzo talks shit to his lifeless body as Cass and Carmella kiss.

They're gonna totally do this, but will unironically frame it as Enzo, Cass, and Carmella being the faces.

35 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Jeff Jarrett's probably got 4 more King of the Mountain wins coming, maybe one of those.

1 hour ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

There's no draft.

Hour 1 of RAW will be replaced by Nitro, Neville vs. Kidman to highlight. Collectively, we lament Blitzkrieg not being involved.

Hour 2 will be Southpaw Regional. Catamaran welcomes newcomer "Good Young" James Rossy to the announce table. Double Main Event sees former partners facing off as Chad 2 Badd and Greg Valentine face Tex Ferguson and Brutus Beefcake...and Big Bart vs. The Invisible Man. (Sea Creature is supposedly not in the building. But somehow they know The Man is.)

Hour 3 will be Roman Reigns beating up Sami Zayn after yelling at Bayley, because he's not being booed enough yet.

Per Meltzer on the radio show

- the original plan was to swap AJ and Roman but now AJ is going to RAW but Roman is staying

- Nakamura is considered the "replacement" for John Cena so SDL still would have a hole at the top so someone prominent from RAW has to move

- Dave has heard "the New Day is moving" (he then goes on a tangent of how shitty the SDL Tag Title is treated)

- He also gets the sense (just from watching TV) that Charlotte and Alexa are getting flipped. He again emphasizes that that is just his speculation

- Drifter is supposed to be on one of the shows next week (there is also a long rant about how weird it is that Drifter is called up.)

- Almas worked the NXT Tapings so Dave isn't sure when he will go up. Dave reiterated that Almas was on the list of who was going up and mentioned that HHH put him over out of the blue on a conference call so he believes he would still be going up.

If Brock is willing to play ball, Lesnar-Styles getting 20 will be the bee's knees. 

Drifter getting called up is odd.  But the dude is a heat machine.  I pray they know what they're doing with him. 

I am looking forward to Nakamura showing Orton what it actually is like to get kneed in the head.  

I'm just glad that Rippa gives notes from the radio shows, I have enough podcasts to listen to that unless there's something super important I don't listen to WO anymore.

And I'm on board with the supposed changes, especially with Roman staying on Raw.  But I have to ask @Web Conn, what in the holy hell is that video?!  It has to be a parody, right?  Surely this was intentional.  If so then awesome, but if not then holy cow this is amazingly awful.

• Like 2

Um i don't think it's a parody video. The YouTube Description says its a tape of a wrestling show on local access from Ellensburg, Wa back in 1995. Ellensburg is a college town smack dap in the center of the state, it's pretty much in the middle of nowhere. I think its local kids with nothing else to do so they made their own wrestling show on local TV.