DVDVR Message Board

JWP Thunder Queens Battle: Kansai/Ozaki/Cutie/Fukuoka vs Kong/Kyoko/Takako/Hasegawa (7/31, Yokohama). Greatest women's tag match of all time for my money.

• Like 1

Hash having a body like Lena Dunham?! 

iSxPmDWr97248.gif

And yeah, looks like that's the Thunder Queen match but I haven't seen it in years. A DVDVR 100 induction so it should get a review. 

Kobashi/Hansen is perfect of course and gets my immediate vote. Of course there's also a couple Flair/Vader and Flair/Rudes and the Vader/Cactus death match from Halloween Havoc. And the very important Onita/Funk Exploding Barbed Wire match.

• Like 1

Oooooo, I forgot that was this year too. The Vader bump on the rail where he acts like his guts are ruptured is one of my favorite comeback moments for a wrestler ever. And goddamn I've never seen the promo at the end! Vader shook the hell out of Tony and I don't blame him for being scared. That was a great promo from him and Harley and I love him going back and throwing the railing around again. 

• Like 1

On 4/4/2017 at 9:45 PM, Curt McGirt said:

Hash having a body like Lena Dunham?! 

iSxPmDWr97248.gif

I mean, he makes it work for him. He's the best. But especially now that her character is pregnant on Girls, she has the same bosom, same tummy, same backside as 1993 Hash.