DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Roman is Worse Than Polio - 4/3/17

Dolfan in NYC

<--Yeah, that. And the fact that they came back to tons of DELETE signs and chants.

The reaction I got from a friend who hadn't seen the Broken stuff was, "Look how fat Jeff Hardy is!" It'll wear off as fast as the Dudleys or faster if they can't bring in any reference to the gimmick that got them back over, TNA lawyers or no.

• Like 1

Per zev: Rock and Roll Express had just gained that HOF Induction. Regardless of what match it was in, a double dropkick spot from a pair of babyfaces was a nice touch. Was it a less than perfect delivery? Sure, but so can be said of Ricky and Robert's speech, so it's ok.

Finally caught up on Revival vs New Day and it was great. The attack on the ice cream bike was incredible; kudos to New Day selling the Revival being the ones to answer the open challenge too, I thought Big E and Xavier had really good reactions there. Graves' enthusiasm was great but did Cole have his notes mixed up? He put over Dawson as the powerhouse and Dash as the calculating one (actually saying he was known as The Mechanic). I kept thinking it must have been driving Corey nuts.

Not related to Raw but this rules. Dawson is the best.