DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Roman is Worse Than Polio - 4/3/17

Dolfan in NYC

Roman looked so damn happy out there just drinking in the hate. Let that man turn heel dammit.

Angle was fun as GM. Hopefully its just him for a good while.

Where is this Goldberg retirement speech you people are talking about?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Angle blew Cass and Enzo's gimmick the fuck out in one segment. God bless that man.

And to think a year ago when Enzo debuted and I said, "Fuck this guy" mad cats here were in love with him...

Yall should've trusted my visceral hatred of anything from the One Worst Place In All Of Existence, the steaming fucking pile of donkey shit known as North Jersey...

• Like 5

If they bring AJ over to this dumpster fire of a show, I might just stop watching WWE. Like I already watch for specific matches, but no. I will not watch this overly convoluted shit just to see AJ turn into TNA rehash 2007. Fuck that. Take Dean Ambrose. Take the Miz. Fucking take Randy Orton. But leave AJ on Smackdown.

Just now, Overly Critical Man said:

Why do they insist on putting Bayley on RAW Talk to speak awkwardly. This show is like the opposite of Talking Smack. 

That's just what they need as a counterpoint show "Mumbling Shit".

• Like 3

Great to see Evil Emma back in all her vicious glory. Just wished they had played up the Emma/Dana relationship a little more. And I'm probably the only one hoping her tag partners tonight would be Billie Kaye and Peyton Royce. 

Not sure where this Nia/Charlotte thing is going. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jamal said:

Great to see Evil Emma back in all her vicious glory. Just wished they had played up the Emma/Dana relationship a little more. And I'm probably the only one hoping her tag partners tonight would be Billie Kaye and Peyton Royce. 

Not sure where this Nia/Charlotte thing is going. 

Best use of Nia would be to pair her with Tamina as henchmen to evil Charlotte. Bring Asuka up to fill the fourth spot and you really have a Four Horsewomen to be reckoned with.

• Like 3

I dug this show a ton. Hoping they keep Balor as their top face.

Opening was incredible. Really wish they'd do the right thing here.

I'm gonna lose interest in the Hardys quick if they don't let them do any Broken stuff, and so will everyone else.

Not at all looking forward to this "draft."

Maybe Matt and Jeff just did the long con and did whatever crazy stuff TNA would let them get away with so they could prove to the WWE brass that they were worth hiring again. "Call me Meek Mahan and say they'll never work for me, will they? Get my pocketbook, I'm bringing these guys back in."

If that's the case, and Broken Nero as a combo gimmick gets deleted just so the Boyz can get a Legends contract and HOF rings, then they really are mad geniuses.

• Like 2

I will admit that seeing the Hardys come out to their old theme made me feel like I was 16 again, but if this is just a nostalgia run they're going to end up in Dudley Boyz territory pretty quickly. Losing to the Shining Stars on pre shows.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, OSJ said:

Best use of Nia would be to pair her with Tamina as henchmen to evil Charlotte. Bring Asuka up to fill the fourth spot and you really have a Four Horsewomen to be reckoned with.

I like Charlotte being on her own because she can't keep from pissing people off. At least Ric knew how to keep Arn on his side, and Tully would have been back on his side if not for the nose candy.

From what I can glean from RAW Talk, Bayley is no longer an underdog inspiration to younger girls. Bayley's gimmick is now basically "Awkward nerdy possibly autistic Youtube girl mark who makes videos about how hot the wrestlers are while wearing a CM Punk tshirt and have a bunch of wrestling action figures on her shelf in the background."

• Like 6

AJ's gonna end up on Raw and at some point we'll either get AJ vs. Finn or AJ, Finn, Gallows, and Anderson all united.

I don't know how you make Smackdown interesting with Randy Orton holding the title. 

• Like 1