DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Roman is Worse Than Polio - 4/3/17

Dolfan in NYC

Again, screw them for teasing me with Braun vs Brock.  Jesus.

Roman's epic troll job was amazing. I'm still holding out hope he'll actually be treated like a heel.  We'll see.

And Balor got a fucking MAN-SIZED pop.  Really great seeing him back. 

Oh, and if you hated that Sheamus and Cesaro song, you probably hate puppies, and apple pie, and the god damned United States of America.  That was magnificent. 

• Like 5

That was one of the best Raw openings I've seen in years and Roman did exactly what he needed to do.  When was the last time someone had nuclear heel heat like that?  Of course I have zero faith they'll follow up with this the correct way.

Rest of the show was really good.  Mustafa Ali is proving to be one of my favorite guys in the CW division.

I was really hoping for a Balor heel turn in the main event, but with next week's draft I guess they're not going to do anything too drastic.

The Revival's debut was awesome.  They are needed a lot more on Smackdown, but again the upcoming draft might take care of that.

When BRRRRAAAAUUUUUNNNN's music hit I got excited.  I don't know what's worse, no match or Braun just getting squashed in under two minutes.

I think I'd buy the Revival as an old school team a lot more if they didn't use a variation of the most obnoxiously ubiquitous wrestling move of the past decade as their finish. Fucking lungblowers man...

Also, I think Kurt Angle did a better job portraying a GM in one night than Foley or Bryan have the past eight months.

Goldberg berating this douche crowd right now like Jerry Lewis giving an interview with a junior college comunications major.

What does he mean by "living in the bathroom"? Someone who understands these things pls. explain.

And he's managed to mortify  his son again and drag him in front of this horrifying crowd. At least let him keep his shirt on this time, Bill!

Just now, A Guy Named Tracy said:

Why is Finn Baylor teaming up with the guy that put him on the shelf?? 

To be fair in this case, he has more or less equal reason to hate KO and Joe at least.

I wish every Raw could be the Raw after WM. 

Next week will be interesting. SD needs a shake up badly. 

The Hardy's need a Broken theme. The public domain stock theme isn't working anymore. Use "Live for the Moment" at the very least.

Oh, and tell Goldberg to fuck Goldberg.