DVDVR Message Board

MLB 2017 - APRIL

Dolfan in NYC

LAD, down 5-2 B9 go back to back to back to tie it, then get singles from Austin Barnes and Seager before Gonzalez bleeds a single past Franco to win it 6-5. Pretty fucking fun to watch, and had me thinking for a moment I was going to watch the Dodgers hit 4 straight solo shots again.

Braves playing good ball for a change. Chance to sweep the Brewers after sweeping the Mess. Freddie Freeman is an MVP candidate, and Kemp and Phillips are playing like they give a shit. Good stuff.

5 hours ago, just drew said:

Braves playing good ball for a change. Chance to sweep the Brewers after sweeping the Mess. Freddie Freeman is an MVP candidate, and Kemp and Phillips are playing like they give a shit. Good stuff.

Who is Kemp splitting his time with in LF? Bonifacio? Or are they using Peterson out there as well? 

1 hour ago, grilledcheese said:

Who is Kemp splitting his time with in LF? Bonifacio? Or are they using Peterson out there as well? 

Nobody, when he's healthy. Peterson got some time out there when Kemp was on the DL. Bonifacio is the designated oxygen thief.

Yanks score two in the 9th to tie the Orioles at 4 all

Their bullpen is so taxed - they moved Bryan Mitchell (who was in relief) to 1B for the 10th (Chapman pitched the 10th) and then he went back to pitching for the 11th

Dodgers broadcast just showed us the final in WAS today, Nats over NYM 23-5!! Rendon goes 6-6 with 3 jacks and 10 RBI. I just watched the highlights, and he just missed a grand slam with a bases clearing 2B off the top of the tall wall in right center. 

And Syndergaard left after 1.1 IP because of what NYM is calling a lat strain, just a few days after he said he couldn't lift his arm above his shoulder, but refused to take an MRI. What a fucking dope. I wonder if he still thinks "throwing harder and making the game easier" is a good idea. 

Edited by grilledcheese

• RIPPA unpinned and locked this topic