DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

On 4/3/2017 at 2:21 PM, Oyaji said:

Picture perfect. She's such a magnificent athlete.

On 4/3/2017 at 3:08 PM, Boydy said:

Charlotte is the best athlete in WWE at the moment including the men.

On 4/3/2017 at 3:22 PM, Cristobal said:

Neville might warrant consideration, (especially since that's his move she's doing,) but yeah that was damn sweet.

Was that the first time she made corkscrewed her moonsault? Helluva place to reveal a big move, if so. I marked out like crazy when I saw it.

I like her so much. 

• Like 2

So, in other news, this is what Adam Rose is up to these days:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kingston squashed him like a bug in their match and it got pretty uncomfortable at times. I hope the dude's doing okay but I gotta say that showing made me a little concerned.

Hah, I knew somebody was going to comment. It was on Sami Callihan's Revolver Wrestling show called Pancakes & Piledrivers and it was sponsored by IHOP. Really fun vibe at that one.

It featured an AR Fox scramble ladder match that was quite the mess in terms of structure but contained some breathtaking, silly spots. Like, I really loved Joey Janela's Spring Break, but if dude's taking the kind of bumps seen below on the regular he won't make it to next April. And his girlfriend, Penelope Ford, is just as crazy as he is!

giphy.gif

I know a lot of people dislike intergender violence so I'll spoil the Penelope Ford gifs

Spoiler

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Dan Maff... Jesus Christ

1 hour ago, Matt D said:

This has to be the absolute best thing Smiley did in CMLL. It's enough to make me want to see a 1992 Vampiro singles match.

Let's not say anything you can't take back

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Let's not say anything you can't take back

Their 93 singles match, the only one that made tape, was on the same episode of CMLL TV as an El Dandy vs Emilio Charles Jr. hair match. Pro wrestling hell would be having to forever watch the one instead of the other. 

On ‎2017‎-‎04‎-‎04 at 9:58 PM, Oyaji said:

So, in other news, this is what Adam Rose is up to these days:

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

Kingston squashed him like a bug in their match and it got pretty uncomfortable at times. I hope the dude's doing okay but I gotta say that showing made me a little concerned.

Has Adam Rose become Randy The Ram? Sheesh.