DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

On 4/21/2017 at 6:50 PM, Pete said:

I always think man I can't really hate on the YB's because I haven't seen enough of them. Then I saw this and was like ok I've seen enough fuck these guys. 

• Like 5

Hating the Young Bucks is a a bootable offense. And who's the guy doing very very early Dragon Kid offense only in reverse fashion?

19 hours ago, Zartan said:

I always think man I can't really hate on the YB's because I haven't seen enough of them. Then I saw this and was like ok I've seen enough fuck these guys. 

Almost certain that's Matt Taven in the gif, not one of the Young Bucks.  

3 hours ago, Ryan said:

Hating the Young Bucks is a a bootable offense. And who's the guy doing very very early Dragon Kid offense only in reverse fashion?

If you're talking about the guy doing the turnbuckle jump into a reverse huracanrana, that':s Flash Morgan Webster.

20 hours ago, Zartan said:

48 minutes ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

Almost certain that's Matt Taven in the gif, not one of the Young Bucks.  

Claiming to hate a wrestler because of one gif, and then it turns out that gif isn't even that wrestler.  Tremendous.

Regardless, if you hate the Young Bucks, 1) you're falling for the work and 2) you probably haven't seen much Young Bucks.  Probably haven't seen any.

23 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

Claiming to hate a wrestler because of one gif, and then it turns out that gif isn't even that wrestler.  Tremendous.

Regardless, if you hate the Young Bucks, 1) you're falling for the work and 2) you probably haven't seen much Young Bucks.  Probably haven't seen any.

It was the Too Sweet hand gesture that got me. Didn't know every indy geek is doing it now.

Also fwiw I've seen a handful of Bucks matches. First one was from the first DG USA show but I will admit to never seeing one second of Matt Tavern. 

And yea I get it the Bucks are totally working me in to their schtick that only they and a few select intellectual wrestling guru's like yourself get. 

677896561e6539b116478e0c9b65108a7f197856

• Like 1