DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 ANIMATED GIF THREAD

RIPPA

3 hours ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

Lol.  So are we going to pretend this is too much, and there wasn't enough selling,  and exposes the business, or are we going to admit that Ricochet is a fucking beast and entertains the shit out of us by flipping all over the place?

1. He is an amazing athlete.

2. The business has been exposed for at least 30 years.

3. I still heavily dislike this kind of wrestling. Plus Richochet - in that sequence - has a really weird running style.

The only thing that didn't quite work for me was the set up for the "guy DDTs his partner" spot, because they just stood there a bit too long. Everything else, I thought, was smooth and flowed without too much "now we wait for the next spot" dead time - like something out of an over the top martial arts movie.

7 hours ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I think we should lay off Randy.  He just got attacked by giant maggots and worms like 2 weeks ago.  

Is this better or worse than being jumped by 13 thugs in Syracuse?

• Like 2

31 minutes ago, cwoy2j said:

I remember that one vividly. I was like, "why is Randy Orton doing Kamala's jumping toe touch?"

Is there a gif of that?  I don't remember Kamala ever being athletic enough to do something like that.

5 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Speaking of Kamala

pqEknv.gif

I always forget he was in the "Guys who slammed Andre" club

Went up for him light as a feather too. Just as impressive as the act of Kamala actually slamming him.

23 hours ago, kafkonia said:

The only thing that didn't quite work for me was the set up for the "guy DDTs his partner" spot, because they just stood there a bit too long. Everything else, I thought, was smooth and flowed without too much "now we wait for the next spot" dead time - like something out of an over the top martial arts movie.

Screw the set up, it's the dumbest spot ever.

I like Ricochet but prefer him as Prince Puma if that make's any sense.