DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

19 hours ago, Technico Support said:

"Blood brothers?" So in reality, The Rock is related to none of them?

He's only actually related to Nia Jax. I don't know if the "Blood Brothers" story is actually legit, but before they got trained, Afa and Sika were HUGE Peter Maivia fans. Then once they got established, they "adopted" every islander wrestler with few exceptions until 2000.

On ‎4‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 11:38 AM, nofuture said:

I thought they were trying to do some cross promotion with the CHiPs movie

No, it's possible for 2 things to be that bad separately. "What's that, I stole BikerTaker and Goldberg's entrance gimmicks? So what, they won't be around to complain."

7 hours ago, Ace said:

He's only actually related to Nia Jax. I don't know if the "Blood Brothers" story is actually legit, but before they got trained, Afa and Sika were HUGE Peter Maivia fans. Then once they got established, they "adopted" every islander wrestler with few exceptions until 2000.

Afa & Sika got their starts in San Francisco as fans who used to get too "caught up" in the action ( especially when Maivia wrestled). Soon After, they were invited into the business.

• Like 1

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:02 AM, Victator said:

C8WoAM9WsAEnsU1.jpgI

I don't know what Ax is suppose to be, 87 Demos are a lot creepier.

On ‎03‎/‎04‎/‎2017 at 6:08 AM, Technico Support said:

his facepaint that makes him look like he's wearing a mask with blackface under it.  Lucha Al Jolson, if ya weel.

faarooq_display_image.jpg

• Like 5

4 hours ago, Cameron Swift said:

faarooq_display_image.jpg

I can totally see Vince yammed up out of his mind, dried bits of coke under his nostrils, looking like a madman holding a drawing of the Faarooq Asad costume triumphantly over his head, thinking he came up with the greatest gimmick ever.

Maybe I'm wrong. I don't know.

• Like 4

16 hours ago, Marty Sugar said:

Why can't the Samoans adopt every Islander? Canadians cheer every Canadian-born wrestler when the WWE comes to town...even the French Canadians and most English Canadians hate Quebecers on principle.

Not all Pacific Islanders like each other, Marty.  Some of those tribes fought wars against each other back in the day.

You may as well ask a Mexican and a Puerto Rican to form a tag team.

WAIT~????

• Like 2