DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

10 minutes ago, mattdangerously said:

Hogwash.  This isn't 1985.  Rusev is charismatic enough to be a top babyface, regardless of accent.  Sure, you'll get a portion of the fanbase that doesn't like him, but no wrestler is 100% loved.

True this is 2017 and America is still as racist, xenophobic as we were in 1985

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, Brysynner said:

True this is 2017 and America is still as racist, xenophobic as we were in 1985

Hey, Nikita Koloff turned babyface in what, 86? Lana drops the accent, you run some fish out of water vignettes where she teaches him about how great it is here, and boom, Rusev: Handsome American Hero

• Like 2

The staging over ringside even looks like one of those tiny, shitty UK rings. They must've felt right at home.

Is that Big Damo far right in the plaid? He cleans up nice!

3 hours ago, mattdangerously said:

Hogwash.  This isn't 1985.  Rusev is charismatic enough to be a top babyface, regardless of accent.  Sure, you'll get a portion of the fanbase that doesn't like him, but no wrestler is 100% loved.

Nikita was a super over face.

6 hours ago, Kronos said:

That wasn't what I was wrong-threading, but I agree. Except for Marisa Tomei. She's delicious in that one. Not delicious enough to make the movie worth watching, but anyway. 

Now, to get us back on topic:

h81YORO.jpg

Backlund really looks like Howdy Dowdy in that pic. Slaughter looks ill.

'Member that one time in PWG when the Bucks used Jordans with thumbtacks glued to the bottom to superkick Candice? This is what her forehead looked like after:

Spoiler

2i9s1gj.jpg

O_o 

45 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

'Member that one time in PWG when the Bucks used Jordans with thumbtacks glued to the bottom to superkick Candice? This is what her forehead looked like after.

Why not just wear golf shoes? 

• Like 4

46 minutes ago, nofuture said:

Dumb question but why would you use real thumb tacks?

That whole match was fucking awesome and completely insane. One of the craziest in PWG history. There was a pool of blood ringside that fans were taking pictures of at the end of the show. I need to get my ass to Reseda one of these days. 

• Like 2