DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

14 hours ago, HumanChessgame said:

-Why is there a roll of toilet paper lying on the floor of Seth's kitchen?  

1 hour ago, cwoy2j said:

numerous Chinese takeout cartons strewn about his floor

I think the first question has been answered.

• Like 2

On 4/6/2017 at 8:31 AM, Technico Support said:

4tryEIe.jpg

"For Randy Savage, the future is something to look forward to, not to fear. He is a creative man of many interests: film, poetry, karate, music, dance...he is a man of passion and mystery. He's a man of lust." - directed by Amber Waves

• Like 13

13 hours ago, cwoy2j said:

Why is Seth's cell phone in his milk container? Why is his milk clear enough to see said phone when it's in the container but the normal color of milk when poured out?

Because that's a pitcher of water he pours into a glass, not the milk for his cereal.

57 minutes ago, Zakk_Sabbath said:

Who has a glass of water while eating a bowl of cereal?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

There have been a couple mornings over the years where I got up to discover we were out of milk and poured orange juice into the bowl so I could eat my cereal.

I didn't really like the taste.  Not something I recommend.

• Like 1

C9Lx-hMUAAELRZI.jpg

Saw this pop up on my Twitter last night. 4/11/82 card. I tried looking up results but couldn't find any. I want to know who won that blood bath of a 6 man between the Fullers/Rougeau vs. Joe Le Duc & The Sheepherders. Plus I was trying to figure out who probably took the fall and had to leave Pensacola.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Phantom Lord said:

C9Lx-hMUAAELRZI.jpg

Saw this pop up on my Twitter last night. 4/11/82 card. I tried looking up results but couldn't find any. I want to know who won that blood bath of a 6 man between the Fullers/Rougeau vs. Joe Le Duc & The Sheepherders. Plus I was trying to figure out who probably took the fall and had to leave Pensacola.

Always a little odd seeing non-CWF shows in Florida, even knowing Pensacola was one of the Southeast hubs.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Horton Hears a Wooo!!! said:

There have been a couple mornings over the years where I got up to discover we were out of milk and poured orange juice into the bowl so I could eat my cereal.

I didn't really like the taste.  Not something I recommend.

I did that with root beer once when I was about 14. It was as disgusting as it sounds.