DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

Maybe that's why he got so angry whenever someone mentioned May 19th.

I have to give some due to Kane for continuing to only shave the front part of his head for so many years after people stopped noticing.  THAT is sticking to kayfabe.

Edit: Whoopsie on the typo.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Cameron Swift said:

Fuck me :rolleyes:  I'm sincerely apologizing to myself for engaging with a mental person on the internet again. Promised myself I'd stop doing that.

So you go and pick a fight with someone and lose. Instead of apologizing, where someone could at least respect you. You revert to type and prove yourself a cretin 

You're right, fuck you. 

15 minutes ago, elizium said:

Mr. Perfect really regrets not paying closer attention to that party invitation.

As a rib, someone probably added "I have a choking fetish" to his want ad for a survivor series team.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

The best shot of Kane was at the premiere of his horror movie and he was on the red carpet fully in gimmick and looked mortified. 

The WWE was so weird back then cause Vince was on one of his kayfabe in public kicks. If you had a character with a certain thing, you had to portray it in public. Jillian Hall had to wear a giant bandage on her face because she was supposed to have a giant tumor on it. Nick Dinsmore had to act like Eugene all the time. Did Cena have to show up in full jorts and all for the first Marine premiere?