DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

I vaaaaaguely remember hearing somewhere that Hall, Nash and Hogan bought the licencing rights to the NWO after WCW folded. 

Apparently Nash went crazy at WWE for pulling NWO merch when the whole Hogan racism thing went down as they still make a killing on those shirts

As far as at the time in WCW? I reckon it went straight to those three anyway, they're probably the only people smart enough to see to that

We've been saying that for years but man, I really don't understand why they didn't pull the trigger this time and shoehorn him into the WM match as a triple threat. Bookers completely dropped the ball. Now he just looks like Dean Ambrose's hairier brother

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AxB said:

It's one of those unknown things. Who got royalties from NWO merch? Just Hall, Nash & Hogan, or whoever was in the B-Team that week? Was Shawn getting DX Merch money while he was injured and DX was H, X-Pac, Chyna and the Outlaws?

I can't remember where I heard it (maybe a New Age Outlaws shoot) but I think each member got a portion with Shawn, Chyna and Hunter getting a higher percentage as founders. I believe it lead to some hard feelings with Pac and the Outlaws.

But I can't remember for sure so maybe I was near a gas leak.

20 minutes ago, CreativeControl said:

We've been saying that for years but man, I really don't understand why they didn't pull the trigger this time and shoehorn him into the WM match as a triple threat. Bookers completely dropped the ball. Now he just looks like Dean Ambrose's hairier brother

WWE fucked up Creative Control ; )

5 hours ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I think they should put Harper in trunks and go full Bruiser Brody with him.  Man, when you look at Harper and Cesaro and realize the big push is going to Baron Corbin you just need to shake your head.   

luke-harper-img5371-1352509402.jpg

Where's this from? I always thought he wore the same gear everywhere. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Playa Shunna Ver 3.0 said:

I think they should put Harper in trunks and go full Bruiser Brody with him.  Man, when you look at Harper and Cesaro and realize the big push is going to Baron Corbin you just need to shake your head.   

luke-harper-img5371-1352509402.jpg

Harper vs Braun would either be the baddest tag team in the WWE or it's hossiest feud.