DVDVR Message Board

APRIL 2017 WRESTLING PHOTO THREAD

RIPPA

2 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'm getting pretty hungry seeing that photo despite knowing there's no chance of me finishing that in one sitting.

But what they should do is air a network special and call it Braun vs. Food, much like Man vs. Food.  There's many places around the country where he can eat tons of food to carb up (or whatever they call it)  Might as well film it.

ROAD BEEF

• Like 5

Braun and Ellsworth should do one of those Ride Along episodes, with a restaurant scene. Braun orders 4 fried chickens and a Coke. Ellsworth of course gets dry white toast.

• Like 15

34 minutes ago, zev said:

Braun and Ellsworth should do one of those Ride Along episodes, with a restaurant scene. Braun orders 4 fried chickens and a Coke. Ellsworth, of course, is forced to ride in the trunk.

fixed

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

Choking down one of those barely seasoned, plain old dry chicken breasts is a chore.  3 is hell on earth.  I'll gladly take the eggs and home fries, though.

I told you that's what the mustard was for! But still... plain ol' yellow mustard?

Mustard is the go to, especially on the road. Ketchup and BBQ sauce have too much sugar.

I used to hate mustard, but I actually developed a taste for it when I first got really intense about my nutrition because it was pretty much my only other option besides hot sauce.

22 minutes ago, Curt McGirt said:

Ellsworth tries to snatch a fry and that's why he ends up in the trunk, only to be let out when Braun spies the next restaurant and wants him to order for him and start driving again.

Braun doesn't need anyone to order for him. 

Welcome to Wendy's, sir. May I take your order?

I'll have a Dave's triple, a crispy chicken BLT, a spicy chicken caesar salad, baconator ranch fries, four large diet cokes, and a chocolate frosty.

Will that complete your order?

I'M NOT FINISHED WITH YOU YET!!!

• Like 5

Funny... I was just talking about this on Twitter. That Pro Wrestling Tees is a crappy tracing of a low-quality photo I swiped from eBay years ago and posted on Twitter. I would've bought the PWT version if they made some sort of attempt to correct the slanted angle the original pic had:

tumblr_ooqsczpKdK1qzp5ffo1_1280.jpg

Yeah, I'm not paying $20 for that.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Hoarr said:

Funny... I was just talking about this on Twitter. That Pro Wrestling Tees is a crappy tracing of a low-quality photo I swiped from eBay years ago and posted on Twitter. I would've bought the PWT version if they made some sort of attempt to correct the slanted angle the original pic had:

Hide contents

tumblr_ooqsczpKdK1qzp5ffo1_1280.jpg

Yeah, I'm not paying $20 for that.

Wow, seeing them side by side you can really see the difference. I don't blame you for being choosy.