DVDVR Message Board

Smackdown is... Something About A Crucifix? - 3/28/2017

Dolfan in NYC

9 hours ago, odessasteps said:

Still one of my lasting memories of raw was when maryse had that amazing "F me" look on her face for Miz. 

Looking back at that you might as well CGI fireworks and hearts all around them as that happened, loved that moment.  The fact their love story started as they were both trying to make their way up the ladder is quite something.

And that's another reason why I'll always cheer for Miz/Maryse over Cena/Nikki.  No matter what slimeball tactic they try it's just so damn easy to love and appreciate Miz/Maryse for being a married couple so obviously in love with each other.  It's sweet and knowing what shit Miz had to go through I very much want to see him beat the piss out of Cena.  And I'm hoping Maryse learned a few things because I'd like her to do the same to Nikki.

I can kind of see Nikki's points and if it was one-on-one it might be more evenly matched.  But Cena shitting on them that way hurt the match big-time.  If they beat them then they beat two useless people so they gain nothing except maybe a marriage proposal.  If they really have to win then at least have Miz/Maryse beat the shit out of them anyway so they can have some semblance of credibility.

Miz sucks, Maryse is the only reason I don't want to see him working as a janitor. 

Can't believe WWE is wasting a Wrestlemania match on this crap. For all they know, he could get injured tomorrow. 

Run a Cena/Styles rubber match and put Miz with Shane. 

I did like the finish to Harper/Bray with Harper losing after locking eyes with Bray, 

39 minutes ago, NikoBaltimore said:

Looking back at that you might as well CGI fireworks and hearts all around them as that happened, loved that moment.  The fact their love story started as they were both trying to make their way up the ladder is quite something.

And that's another reason why I'll always cheer for Miz/Maryse over Cena/Nikki.  No matter what slimeball tactic they try it's just so damn easy to love and appreciate Miz/Maryse for being a married couple so obviously in love with each other.  It's sweet and knowing what shit Miz had to go through I very much want to see him beat the piss out of Cena.  And I'm hoping Maryse learned a few things because I'd like her to do the same to Nikki.

I can kind of see Nikki's points and if it was one-on-one it might be more evenly matched.  But Cena shitting on them that way hurt the match big-time.  If they beat them then they beat two useless people so they gain nothing except maybe a marriage proposal.  If they really have to win then at least have Miz/Maryse beat the shit out of them anyway so they can have some semblance of credibility.

The way she is looking at him.

A product that is all about T&A and HOT CHICKS~! 

You still got a rather nice, subtle little moment. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Reed said:

The way she is looking at him.

A product that is all about T&A and HOT CHICKS~! 

You still got a rather nice, subtle little moment. 

Absolutely rock solid, killer game.  Subtle neg with some disqualifying, demonstrated high value, she looked like she wanted to fuck him right on the ramp, then he walks away displaying his abundance.  Beautiful stuff, no wonder they're so happy together.

• Like 1