DVDVR Message Board

Lies Wrestling Fans Tell

That's what he became but it wasn't always like that. In NXT, he'd start with the catch phrases and move on to his opponents. Remember that video where he broke out into talking about politics randomly? He's incredibly talented but WWE is going to WWE. 

3 hours ago, Technico Support said:

I don't even think Enzo is "a good promo."  It's all catchphrases and nothing else.  I keep looking for the hand up his ass.

FIFY

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

That's what he became but it wasn't always like that. In NXT, he'd start with the catch phrases and move on to his opponents. Remember that video where he broke out into talking about politics randomly? He's incredibly talented but WWE is going to WWE. 

Sadly, we have to go by what he's doing now, which is nothing but catchphrases and simply horrible ringwork. Whether because things are scripted that way or he just got lazy once he got the call-up (in Dean Ambrose fashion, only faster), I don't know. What I do know is that is recent ringwork has been awful and his mic work is Road Dogg levels of repetitive. Yeah, he may be capable of better and Andre may have done moonsaults in Japan, but I sure didn't see them.

4 hours ago, OSJ said:

Sadly, we have to go by what he's doing now, which is nothing but catchphrases and simply horrible ringwork. Whether because things are scripted that way or he just got lazy once he got the call-up (in Dean Ambrose fashion, only faster), I don't know. What I do know is that is recent ringwork has been awful and his mic work is Road Dogg levels of repetitive. Yeah, he may be capable of better and Andre may have done moonsaults in Japan, but I sure didn't see them.

He was too busy doing pedigrees.

• Like 5