DVDVR Message Board

SDL Is Breezy Bella - 3/21/17

Dolfan in NYC

10 hours ago, Hagan said:

I would assume/hope that Cena and Nikki are already engaged and it was just decided for the reality show to do a big public spectacle, ala Savage marrying Liz seven years into their real-life marriage. I don't think either of them agree to a build-up like this unless the engagement is a fait accompli. Of course, even better than Cena getting cold feet would be Nikki shoot deciding mid-ring that she doesn't want to spend her life with this dude.

Also, with half of SD married to each other or shacked up it shows how much smarter everyone else to not book themselves into cheating angles. Last time they tried that with Big Bartholomew and Christian Joy on Raw she put the hammer down on that pretty fucking quick. 

I guess. But it's still hilarious.

Not that I think much of the institution of marriage. But it probably shouldn't exist just to shore up WWE network subscriptions. 

And you just know Vince will insist on them getting married in an wrestling ring on live TV. 

Maybe with a run in from Dolph.

• Like 1

On 2017-03-23 at 0:13 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

We're finally going to get Cena/Undertaker at P/T Maina next year and this how the build begins. Jake The Snake and the Undertaker are going to ruin the Nikki/Cena wedding with another cobra in the box.

Only it's this cobra -

santino_marella_and_the_cobra_by_windows

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Matt788 said:

Breeze should be a transgender character and a part of the women's roster. Becky vs Breezy dressed as Becky would be amazing. Breeze could be a ringer in the women's division.

Yes, because we all know WWE would handle a trans character with class and dignity. I have a feeling WWE doing a trans character in 2017 would be a redux of "Adorable" Adrian Adonis.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Yes, because we all know WWE would handle a trans character with class and dignity. I have a feeling WWE doing a trans character in 2017 would be a redux of "Adorable" Adrian Adonis.

tumblr_n102tbo5ny1rkf4k0o1_500.jpg

I think it'd be closer to this, which is still not good. Best to leave it.

13 minutes ago, Godfrey said:

tumblr_n102tbo5ny1rkf4k0o1_500.jpg

I think it'd be closer to this, which is still not good. Best to leave it.

Sad that I'm not sure who looks more ridiculous there, Pritchard or Cloudy.

• Like 2

All I keep thinking is poor Chris Candido. Sunny was fucking Shawn Michaels and this was the chicken shit he was given to work with. No wonder the guy was yammed up out of his mind. He deserved such a better fate, both in wrestling and life in general.

• Like 1

Hopefully the pay homage to "fake Sting" angles of the past with Breezy Bella at Mania; could be fun.

While I commend Breeze for jumping on board with this, the WWE doesn't have a good track record with wrestlers that are "team players" in situations like this.

Oh, are you willing to embarrass yourself for us? Just wait...

On 3/25/2017 at 0:31 AM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

It was funny that Vince wanted Adonis to be more subdued in the gimmick as legend goes. But Adonis resented doing it and went way over the top. 

In any case your fears are groundless as this is the more sensitive less entertaining PG version of WWE.