DVDVR Message Board

Raw Is Roman Wins LOL - 3/20/17

Dolfan in NYC

Seth Rollins is the world's biggest weenie. For someone who is supposedly the "architect" of the Shield and the mastermind behind the most dominant faction in WWE history, he's just a whiny, helpless baby that is too dumb to come up with any sort of plan to outsmart the heels. Even as a face he needs Uncle Hunter's random ego trip to get him the grudge match he should've been demanding. Instead of cutting the promo that rallies everyone behind him as a gritty face that's willing to put his career on the line to get the revenge he so desperately wants, he's off hiding somewhere licking his wounds and being a dweeb.

Fuck Seth Rollins as a character, I hope HHH buries him six feet under at WM.

7 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Seth Rollins is the world's biggest weenie. For someone who is supposedly the "architect" of the Shield and the mastermind behind the most dominant faction in WWE history, he's just a whiny, helpless baby that is too dumb to come up with any sort of plan to outsmart the heels.

Because he isn't really an architect. He'd always dreamed to be one, so he made it up. 

• Like 3

For all the faults, real and imagined, people put on Trips, he always brings the intensity, and not a lot of WWE guys still do that. Joe does it and I think Braun too, and I know a lot the guys are capable of it, but I don't see it nearly as much as I used to. They're trying to do that with Roman and Taker but all the stare downs in the world won't cover up how limp that "feud" is.

• Like 2

58 minutes ago, Overly Critical Man said:

Instead of cutting the promo that rallies everyone behind him as a gritty face that's willing to put his career on the line to get the revenge he so desperately wants, he's off hiding somewhere licking his wounds and being a dweeb.

Isn't that more a problem with creative than Seth Rollins? I'd bet my first born that Seth isn't a guy that is allowed to come up with his own stuff. I'd say it's HHH, Stephanie, Taker, Cena, and that's about it. We know wrestlers can be funny, show fire, show anger, etc. when they're allowed.

11 minutes ago, Go2Sleep said:

If he was so certain he was going to get speared, why turn around instead of just stepping out of the ring?

Undertaker would rather take a spear and look manly than run and look like a Seth Rollins.

Also...his hips are probably so bad, he can't step out of the ring quick enough before getting Superman punched or something anyway.

23 hours ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Isn't that more a problem with creative than Seth Rollins? I'd bet my first born that Seth isn't a guy that is allowed to come up with his own stuff. I'd say it's HHH, Stephanie, Taker, Cena, and that's about it. We know wrestlers can be funny, show fire, show anger, etc. when they're allowed.

Pretty sure Jericho is on that list as well.

• Like 2

Didn't Seth have a reputation of being tough to work with in FCW/NXT because he always wanted to do things his way? I think he's probably in the second-tier of creative license in WWE (with guys like KO, New Day, etc) that don't have veto power but obviously pitch a lot of their own material.

I'd say his current problem is likely deferring to HHH too much (either out of respect or just simply not being there due to his injury) and/or he has really bad taste when it comes to babyface angles.

7 hours ago, SolidGoldBomb said:

They are battling over THEIR YARD!  You can't just concede the YARD that easily.

If they want to take care of my yard I could use the help. That offer is open to anyone, for the record.

• Like 3

On ‎3‎/‎22‎/‎2017 at 7:03 PM, Go2Sleep said:

Didn't Seth have a reputation of being tough to work with in FCW/NXT because he always wanted to do things his way? I think he's probably in the second-tier of creative license in WWE (with guys like KO, New Day, etc) that don't have veto power but obviously pitch a lot of their own material.

I'd say his current problem is likely deferring to HHH too much (either out of respect or just simply not being there due to his injury) and/or he has really bad taste when it comes to babyface angles.

Rollins himself has admitted that he was a pain to deal with during developmental and Joey Mercury had to tell him to calm the fuck down.

As for his material, Rollins has somewhat suggested that he finds it to be good stuff. Don't know if that's him playing nice or him being obtuse. Not sure how much he's allowed to pitch, either.  I can't imagine him coming up with Sparklecrotch and then repeating it for a month straight.  I think you're on the right track with your last thought here.