DVDVR Message Board

The Paige "Scandal" Thread Because Y'all Can't Help Yourselves and Keep Talking About It No Matter How Many Times We Move On

The Paige video's I have seen so far are her and Xavier getting it on with Paige while Brad Maddox records it, saw Paige and Brad get it on and a few other videos, poor Paige, she is entitled to privacy, I wonder what WWE are going to do as Paige and WWE's relationship is already strained as it is.

I think theyll release her about 3 months after her movie is released and she's probably ready to leave anyway and say what you will about Xavier, he is apart of the most over and Marketable act in the modern era plus it seems Vince and Sheph likes him and the company got behind the whole UpUpDownDown thing and in sure the Nerds clothing deal tied in with that. He may get the same treatement HHH got where he may get a little depushed for a few months just as an example but he has alot going on to where it wont effect him much.

Or they could just treat the whole situation like they did Rollins and sort of ignore it an treat it as an internet gossip thing and sweep it under the rug. They should because it was years ago, before they were on TV maybe except for Maddox and he's been gone for a while. Its Unfortunate it got leak. 

I highly doubt it, most of these that someone on Tumblr/Twitter posted about have nothing to do with Maddox. Kaitlyn, Maryse, Summer Rae, and something involving Big E.

This is really getting out of hand.

1 minute ago, christopher.annino said:

Has it been figured out yet if Maddox is the person who's leaking things? If so, holy shit does homeboy have a righteous beatdown bus driving his way.

The real damage has already been done. 

The last thing I'll say on this to answer your question though is that it's apparently stuff taken from Paige's cloud and the "leaking" is the person who hacked them from there so probably not a wrestler

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Boydy said:

The Paige video's I have seen so far are her and Xavier getting it on with Paige while Brad Maddox records it, saw Paige and Brad get it on and a few other videos, poor Paige, she is entitled to privacy, I wonder what WWE are going to do as Paige and WWE's relationship is already strained as it is.

Jerry Lawler is that you? 

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the title belt in question and the one that Asuka is currently holding is a different one.

I also like dweebs over at Reddit not having a single problem with all of this leaked photo bullshit besides the fact that someone came on a title belt. What the fuck.

6 minutes ago, Casey said:

I'm pretty sure the title belt in question and the one that Asuka is currently holding is a different one.

vince-mcmahon-mad-upset-pissed.jpg

You said a bad word.

I'm going to suggest there are a few reasons why the Paige videos might be considered er....different......to, for example, the Jennifer Lawrence videos. I had never seen the latter ones until pretty much now fwiw.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

It's not a wrestling thing, it's the same thing that happened with Jennifer Lawrence and a host of other celebrities, apparently an iPhone hack but maybe it involves all cell phones, I'm not sure. I don't even know what a cloud is.

297.png

• Like 9

22 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

It's not a wrestling thing, it's the same thing that happened with Jennifer Lawrence and a host of other celebrities, apparently an iPhone hack but maybe it involves all cell phones, I'm not sure. I don't even know what a cloud is.

tumblr_n7r2s82kmF1qjgyvoo3_r1_400.gif

Hey, I understand the Cloud.  But if I didn't, I'd be bad at my job.

That said, with how many times this kind of thing has happened, why the fuck does anyone remotely famous not turn off uploads when filming something you really don't want getting out?

I'm going to admit, this hacked pics/vids situation has made me proud of myself.  Young me would probably have been all, "Huzzah!  Titties uber alles!"  But now, I'm actually disgusted by people violating these people's privacies.

Holy shit, I've sorta matured!

• Like 6