DVDVR Message Board

The Paige "Scandal" Thread Because Y'all Can't Help Yourselves and Keep Talking About It No Matter How Many Times We Move On

2 hours ago, Cristobal said:

Ever walked into a public bathroom and noticed that it smelled like shit?

Well the process by which you've smelled that isn't via some sort of olfactory radiation. Tiny floating particles of other people's feces have entered your nose and physically touched some part of your skin for the message to have been transmitted to your brain. 

Human bodies are pretty gross. You can let that bother you or you can move on with your life. 

So by your logic (and feel free to correct me ff I am wrong) because a bathroom smells like shit, you would be cool with someone shitting in your kitchen?

6 hours ago, AxB said:

I'm pretty sure that of everyone who's posted in this thread, the number who've actually watched the Paige tapes is in the low single figures.

I wasn't accusing anyone of anything. Just explaining I do not know particulars. 

1 minute ago, Victator said:

So by your logic (and feel free to correct me ff I am wrong) because a bathroom smells like shit, you would be cool with someone shitting in your kitchen?

Depends, what does she look like?

• Like 5

9 minutes ago, JohnnyJ said:

Of course the belt stuff is screwed up. But life is screwed up. 

We've all been guilty of doing some pretty fucked up shit. The difference is it wasn't hacked and leaked. 

What happens during a peace-keeping mission in Burundi stays in Burundi.

I sincerely hope.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, J.T. said:

The amount of blasphemy going down here is astounding.  I am ashamed to say I laughed at some of the jokes.

I am surprised there was no talk of the lack of a run-in from God for Jesus on Calvary or the Crucifixion being an injury angle where Jesus rests up for the blow-off match in Revelations where he's booked to go over Satan in a squash.

Jesus should have sold the crucifixion for longer than three days.  Way to put the Romans over, Son of God.

• Like 3

Jesus turned up in a foul mood because he didn't want to do business for the Romans on the way out of the territory, as was the time honoured tradition as way back when, but was talked into it after being told that by doing the job here, he'd be made for life, and also caught wind about one of the boys stooging him off in the process.

Turned up seven days later to honor his pre-existing booking commitments and then left territory and ascended into a feud that seems like it's been going on forever with an endless supply of ridiculous monster gimmicks. 

• Like 3

Regarding the belts, I believe they have road belts they take with them and then there's the ultra polished, super nice HD belts that they use on TV. I thought I watched something about that or heard someone talk about that once.

In any event, the hand wringing over what happened to a fake title is astounding. The fucking world is burning and some people act like it's this travesty that someone blew their wad on a title belt. Move on or gain some perspective. 

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

Also his fans keep talking about "the gay community", so it's possible he's losing out to AJ Styles.

You sure they aren't referring to the Jesus who low key outed himself on last Sunday's episode of Walking Dead?

34 minutes ago, zev said:

You sure they aren't referring to the Jesus who low key outed himself on last Sunday's episode of Walking Dead?

Naw, probably Jesus Quintana.

7 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

First Eddie reminds me of that fucking movie Aftermath and then Cristobal tells me something about my job as a custodian that I really didn't need to know. Fuck you all. 

(Except for the blasphemy, I like that)

You're welcome. I just looked up that movie Aftermath. Jesus, that's a fucked up movie.

13 hours ago, Technico Support said:

No matter how may pharisees booed Jesus, he Holy Father never turned him heel, which was a mistake in my opinion.  I always thought the Jesus/Satan double turn would have caused a boom period not seen since Abraham was running the territory.

Please, Abraham was the original manipulator of backstage politics. Sent Ishmael out of the territory when he was clearly ready to become the headliner. Took all the heat away from Isaac's big win by not giving him any offense during the match and only losing due to outside interference. Hell, he even made sure that every hot new valet in the territory was booked with him.

"Father of many nations?" No surprise that everyone went off to found their own nations when he wouldn't put anyone over.

• Like 2