DVDVR Message Board

The Paige "Scandal" Thread Because Y'all Can't Help Yourselves and Keep Talking About It No Matter How Many Times We Move On

39 minutes ago, Rev Ray said:

I think a few of the older guys have come to recognize that the reason so many guys now stay in their rooms and play video games is that the age of the camera phone doesn't allow people to live the debauchery of the 1970's and 1980's.  It would probably destroy just about everyone's relationships, lead to arrests and with no territories, no big money options to really go work..

I can just imagine if certain people were in charge in 2017:

Watts: "Rollins? I heard you got beat in Madden by an 8-year old from Korea. you're fired."

• Like 12

2 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Watts: "Rollins? I heard you got beat in Madden by an 8-year old from Korea. you're fired."

Holy shit, Bill Watts: Video Game Enforcer is something I didn't think I wanted until now.

• Like 9

3 hours ago, odessasteps said:

"But...but...Omega got beat by a 9 year old from Japan and he got promoted!"

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

Holy shit, Bill Watts: Video Game Enforcer is something I didn't think I wanted until now.

Bill Watts playing Call Of Duty.

WHO ARE THESE LITTLE COMMUNIST SONS OF A BITCHES WHO KEEP SNIPING ME WHEN I TURN THIS CORNER? I SWEAR TO JESUS WHEN I FIND YOU...

• Like 7

On 3/30/2017 at 2:10 AM, zev said:

"But...but...Omega got beat by a 9 year old from Japan and he got promoted!"

Omega probably kicked the crap out of that kid in Street Fighter, though.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Firebreaker Chip said:

That match was a time limit draw, Omega could still hold his head high

Actually he was quite depressed when the girl would give him the good sportsmanship post match handshake. 

• Like 2

On 3/29/2017 at 8:02 PM, Rev Ray said:

I think a few of the older guys have come to recognize that the reason so many guys now stay in their rooms and play video games is that the age of the camera phone doesn't allow people to live the debauchery of the 1970's and 1980's.  It would probably destroy just about everyone's relationships, lead to arrests and with no territories, no big money options to really go work..

If even 10 percent of the stuff on the thread-that-shall-not-be-named was true, then half of the old timers would have done serious jail time if they had cellphone proof, so I think your right on the money.

On 3/29/2017 at 10:45 PM, Rev Ray said:

The video game era would have made Watts' head explode.  He would have been wanting to fire guys for losing to female characters.  "Damn it, DiBiase.  How could you let yourself be beaten by Chun Li?  She's barely four feet tall and probably doesn't weigh a 100 pounds.  She doesn't even look tough.  You should only be doing jobs for that big Russia fella."

• Like 3

WWE are a bunch of hypocrites if they don't let Paige back on RAW or SD, but they're totally cool with Orton walking to the Wrestlemania ring with a giant sperm trailing under him.

On 5/4/2017 at 0:04 AM, zev said:

WWE are a bunch of hypocrites if they don't let Paige back on RAW or SD, but they're totally cool with Orton walking to the Wrestlemania ring with a giant sperm trailing under him.

Well, Orton is a huge dick, so it makes sense.

Plus you have the phallic walkway too.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On ‎5‎/‎1‎/‎2017 at 8:02 AM, J.T. said:

Easier to count the bridges he hasn't burned.

I'm thinking it's down to Todd and Beau. I wouldn't count Jeff, but only because the Dude might not abide Rio's behavior.

• Like 5

6 hours ago, zev said:

I'm thinking it's down to Todd and Beau. I wouldn't count Jeff, but only because the Dude might not abide Rio's behavior.

As far as we know, Del Rio hasn't dug up Lloyd Bridges and burned him. 

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

As far as we know, Del Rio hasn't dug up Lloyd Bridges and burned him. 

Might as well, he and Paige can take over the Magic Pan. 

"Just a cigar made outta bisquik, huh, Alberto?

• Like 1