DVDVR Message Board

The Paige "Scandal" Thread Because Y'all Can't Help Yourselves and Keep Talking About It No Matter How Many Times We Move On

5 hours ago, Craig H said:

In any event, the hand wringing over what happened to a fake title is astounding. The fucking world is burning and some people act like it's this travesty that someone blew their wad on a title belt. Move on or gain some perspective. 

I'm only interested in whether other people have to handle that property. If so, then it should be kept clean.  That's not sanitary. 

• Like 1

My favorite thing out of this whole "scandal" is Del Rio found a new reason to pull out of bookings. 

Ok, maybe that wasn't the best of terminology.

• Alberto El Patron has pulled out of all gigs in Orlando that weekend stating it's due to the invasion of privacy involving his fiance. (Meltz)

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I'm only interested in whether other people have to handle that property. If so, then it should be kept clean.  That's not sanitary. 

Everytime a championship changes hand, a bottle of Purell should also be awarded to the new champion.

• Like 4

9 hours ago, Peck said:

My favorite thing out of this whole "scandal" is Del Rio found a new reason to pull out of bookings. 

Ok, maybe that wasn't the best of terminology.

"So, Alberto. It seems like you've been missing a lot of work lately."

"Well, Perro. I wouldn't say I've been missing it."

• Like 3

22 hours ago, Cristobal said:

Ever walked into a public bathroom and noticed that it smelled like shit?

Well the process by which you've smelled that isn't via some sort of olfactory radiation. Tiny floating particles of other people's feces have entered your nose and physically touched some part of your skin for the message to have been transmitted to your brain. 

Ice Storm reference noted

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

"So, Alberto. It seems like you've been missing a lot of work lately."

"Well, Perro. I wouldn't say I've been missing it."

Damn, man, much like Seinfeld for you anything with an Office Space or Lebowsk reference is an automatic like for me.

And I never in my life thought I'd see all this wrestling talk about Jesus.  We are so knee-deep in the wrestle bubble, folks.  Interesting conversation though.  If I believed I would want that image J.T. posted on a shirt.  Surely there's a religious MMA fighter that would be all over that.

• Like 1

There was one Pride FC match where the guy got trapped in a double armbar and had to tap out with his knee. And here it is:

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

Because no bodily fluids have ever touched a wrestling title belt ever before.

Spoiler

ZawDxNB.png

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 2:20 PM, Nice Guy Eddie said:

He could have said "I Quit".

Technically he did say "I Quit" but this was not a verbal submission to the forces of evil. 

On the third day, he broke Satan's nose.  Why do you look for the living amongst the dead?