DVDVR Message Board

The Paige "Scandal" Thread Because Y'all Can't Help Yourselves and Keep Talking About It No Matter How Many Times We Move On

14 minutes ago, Cristobal said:

I'm sure most wrestlers consider it the height of awfulness that they might come into contact with the bodily fluids of another person...

How are you people arguing with this? I say "Don't put salt in your eyes" you put salt in your eyes. 

• Like 3

I was watching confidential once and I think they were at Eddie's house or maybe it was Brock.  Whoever it was they had all these titles in their showroom/game room whatever and I think it was one of them because I remember the Undisputed title being one of the belts. 

Are those belts the real belts they wore to the ring or no?

16 minutes ago, Niners Fan in CT said:

I was watching confidential once and I think they were at Eddie's house or maybe it was Brock.  Whoever it was they had all these titles in their showroom/game room whatever and I think it was one of them because I remember the Undisputed title being one of the belts. 

Are those belts the real belts they wore to the ring or no?

I remember seeing somewhere, that when a guy won a belt, they could keep it or order one to keep as a momento. I don't know about that nowadays. I know Bret's got his plates on his wall (did, probably still does). Plus, that one Rock promo from his house during the Cena feud. Although those were probably remakes.

One thing that really irked me about the new belt policy, was from the WM XXX 24 doc. Bryan wins the belt, goes through Gorilla, accolades blah blah. He's talking to the camera and just casually places the belt in the roadcase and walks off. 

I'd have slept with that thing. 

9 minutes ago, PetrolCB said:

I remember seeing somewhere, that when a guy won a belt, they could keep it or order one to keep as a momento. I don't know about that nowadays. I know Bret's got his plates on his wall (did, probably still does). 

It's Bret Hart.  He probably sleeps with them under his pillow.

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Victator said:

I have not seen the video and don't intend to, because that is nasty. I just know basic details. 

I'm pretty sure that of everyone who's posted in this thread, the number who've actually watched the Paige tapes is in the low single figures.

52 minutes ago, AxB said:

I'm pretty sure that of everyone who's posted in this thread, the number who've actually watched the Paige tapes is in the low single figures.

And thank goodness for that.  I can only imagine other boards where most of the members saw it and are comparing details.  Luckily most of you folks are pretty sensible.

11 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Under a portrait of him giving Jesus the Sharpshooter. 

Which is funny because he has such a low opinion of him as a worker. 

"Jesus would have the same match in Galilee as he would in Judea, walk on water, water into wine...Jesus couldn't do anything but have a Jesus match."

• Like 10

10 hours ago, Sammo~! said:

I want it to be one of those velvet black light Jesus portraits you can find at thrift stores.

10 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

Under a portrait of him giving Jesus the Sharpshooter. 

42 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

No matter how may pharisees booed Jesus, he Holy Father never turned him heel, which was a mistake in my opinion.  I always thought the Jesus/Satan double turn would have caused a boom period not seen since Abraham was running the territory.

The amount of blasphemy going down here is astounding.  I am ashamed to say I laughed at some of the jokes.

I am surprised there was no talk of the lack of a run-in from God for Jesus on Calvary or the Crucifixion being an injury angle where Jesus rests up for the blow-off match in Revelations where he's booked to go over Satan in a squash.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, Victator said:

How are you people arguing with this? I say "Don't put salt in your eyes" you put salt in your eyes. 

Ever walked into a public bathroom and noticed that it smelled like shit?

Well the process by which you've smelled that isn't via some sort of olfactory radiation. Tiny floating particles of other people's feces have entered your nose and physically touched some part of your skin for the message to have been transmitted to your brain. 

Human bodies are pretty gross. You can let that bother you or you can move on with your life. 

• Like 2

38 minutes ago, J.T. said:

The amount of blasphemy going down here is astounding.  I am ashamed to say I laughed at some of the jokes.

I am surprised there was no talk of the lack of a run-in from God for Jesus on Calvary or the Crucifixion being an injury angle where Jesus rests up for the blow-off match in Revelations where he's booked to go over Satan in a squash.

post-54226-dont-you-blaspheme-in-here-gi

• Like 5

3 hours ago, (BP) said:

Which is funny because he has such a low opinion of him as a worker. 

"Jesus would have the same match in Galilee as he would in Judea, walk on water, water into wine...Jesus couldn't do anything but have a Jesus match."

Nailed it. 

• Like 4