DVDVR Message Board

The Paige "Scandal" Thread Because Y'all Can't Help Yourselves and Keep Talking About It No Matter How Many Times We Move On

37 minutes ago, AxB said:

Didn't someone find Cena's old geocities page from when he was in college ages ago? He used to be into some majorly freaky shit, if that was real.

I remember a segment on Confidential years ago where his old friends mentioned he'd always awkwardly get naked at parties. 

This wasn't good naked, this was bad naked. 

• Like 4

5 hours ago, West Newbury Bad Boy said:

Meltz had also suggested that WWE needs to be careful in bringing down the hammer here because they risk setting a precedent that they won't want to enforce down the road. You cut Paige for this or come down on Woods, what happens when you want to bring Hogan back? And then there's the issue that plenty of other wrestlers likely have material of a similar nature floating around out there, because relatively young, hot people like to fuck and document it, go figure. What would happen if this were Cena fucking with a belt on? Barring a post-coital racist tirade, they wouldn't be interested in axing him over it.

Paige and Woods are the victims here, but also as a matter of policy consideration, doing nothing is the right move. 

I think they need some sort of punishment for doing that with a belt that other people handle regularly. Or at least a stern talking to. 

11 minutes ago, piranesi said:

The Stanley Cup says "hello"...and would also like to add "please kill me."

Maybe the Cup tried to jump to its death in 1999 after the Dallas Stars celebration with Pantera. All this time we thought the Cup was thrown from Vinnie Paul's balcony.

• Like 5

28 minutes ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Maybe the Cup tried to jump to its death in 1999 after the Dallas Stars celebration with Pantera. All this time we thought the Cup was thrown from Vinnie Paul's balcony.

If it survived the Rangers debauchery in 1994, it can most anything else.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

I remember a segment on Confidential years ago where his old friends mentioned he'd always awkwardly get naked at parties. 

This wasn't good naked, this was bad naked. 

So he coughed a lot and opened pickle jars? 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Victator said:

I think they need some sort of punishment for doing that with a belt that other people handle regularly. Or at least a stern talking to. 

Jesus christ. It's just a belt. Someone on Reddit compared: Paige = police offer, title belt = police badge. And I laughed uncontrollably. Who gives a fuuuuuck.

I've been under the impression for a few years now that nobody travels with their belt in their luggage or cars anymore, the company keeps them and the champions get them when they're at the show (unless it's something like a TV appearance or whatever). I swear one of those Daniel Bryan Network specials showed him putting a title in a big roll-around storage unit type thing after a match/show.

• Like 1

From what I understand the wrestler has a replica belt they take with them, and they still get attention at the airports once it goes through the scanner.  The real one is held by the company for TV.  So if that belt wasn't kept for the house and passed to the next champion, then I'd at least hope Paige cleaned it pretty good afterwards.

I'm glad nobody got punished for it.  It's not like Paige willfully shared it online for all to see.  But FFS I hope she knows better than to film shit like this again.  It'd be nice if they can catch the hacker but that's not an easy thing to do by any means.

Also, somebody pointed out when Paige, Xavier and others were playing Twister on WWE Game Night apparently Xavier said "Look familiar?" when Paige was in a certain position.  I'll need to track that down to see if that's true, but if so then it's funny how nobody picked up on that until now.

17 hours ago, odessasteps said:

If it survived the Rangers debauchery in 1994, it can most anything else.

I'm going to assume you are suggesting that the entire last 23 years of the NHL have been a Jacob's Ladder scenario for the Stanley Cup in it's final moments of torturous life.

I think that explains the Habs, no?

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Casey said:

Jesus christ. It's just a belt. Someone on Reddit compared: Paige = police offer, title belt = police badge. And I laughed uncontrollably. Who gives a fuuuuuck.

So you would be cool if someone came on something you handle at work?

12 hours ago, NikoBaltimore said:

From what I understand the wrestler has a replica belt they take with them, and they still get attention at the airports once it goes through the scanner.  The real one is held by the company for TV.  So if that belt wasn't kept for the house and passed to the next champion, then I'd at least hope Paige cleaned it pretty good afterwards.

They have a touring belt and an HD belt for TV.