DVDVR Message Board

The Paige "Scandal" Thread Because Y'all Can't Help Yourselves and Keep Talking About It No Matter How Many Times We Move On

1 hour ago, Mr Harms said:

Ways to get this thread locked...

1) anybody seen why Paige is trending right now?

some indie show right now is probably trying to book a Brad Maddox vs. Del Rio - Paige on a Pole match

2 hours ago, Omega said:

some indie show right now is probably trying to book a Brad Maddox vs. Del Rio - Paige on a Pole match

Del Rio is supposed to be facing Paige's dad I think this Saturday or Sunday in their home fed in England. That would have been fun enough before this.

And I really hope Reigns doesn't go to Smackdown, but if he did...everything BEN said. Get him out of all that Shield crap all ready.

This fucking company better stand up for her and make a strong statement of support for its employee (and its former employee) but mostly for its current one.

I fucking swear to God this could be a deal-breaker for me and the WWE if they give any hint of blaming her for having a private life or try to distance themselves from her. 

Stephanie?  Time to step up. 

• Like 4

8 minutes ago, piranesi said:

This fucking company better stand up for her and make a strong statement of support for its employee (and its former employee) but mostly for its current one.

I fucking swear to God this could be a deal-breaker for me and the WWE if they give any hint of blaming her for having a private life or try to distance themselves from her. 

Stephanie?  Time to step up. 

It is weird to me (and this will probably be me being stupidly naive about this company) that so many people online jumped to PAIGE IS GOING TO BE FIRED!!!

I mean there is already precedent within the last couple of years of the company supporting a wrestler who had a similiar thing happen

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I mean there is already precedent within the last couple of years of the company supporting a MALE wrestler who had a similiar thing happen

Seriously not trying to be "ftfy", but I started having a bit of OCD about wanting to make sure that distinction was there.

I feel better.  (It's the little things.)

Well, not specifically accusing WWE of this, but there's a double standard about this sort of thing when it comes to men and women. More relevantly to WWE, there's very definitely a double standard about people in favor with the company brass and people out of it, and it's gonna look real bad on WWE if Paige doesn't get at least the non-reaction that Rollins and maybe Phillips got.

I don't want to sleaze this up, but another male talent that's still signed with them appears to be involved, so it would be really inexcusable to release Paige without involving the other party too.

1 hour ago, nate said:

Seriously not trying to be "ftfy", but I started having a bit of OCD about wanting to make sure that distinction was there.

I feel better.  (It's the little things.)

Weren't there some leaked photos of Dana Brooke that they didn't get all worked up about like they had in the past?

• Like 1

The real take away is you can't trust the cloud. All these hacks, the common thread is they're all from IPhones and peoples cloud accounts.

Oh yeah, Xavier Woods has been dragged into this. Rumor's are maybe another WWE wrestler as well. Theres supposedly 3 or 4 videos left according to people so it could be a long night for some. But yeah, Paige shouldn't be blamed for this. It certainly isn't her fault. It probably wasn't her phone that got hacked to begin with.

The fact that a bunch of consenting adults, who constantly tour together through thick and thin, had sex with each other? After beating themselves up in the ring on a nightly basis? 

Jesus fuck, let these people have their thing. It's still massively more respectable than pulling dude's eyes out during bar fights or tossing boulders through McDonald's windows. 

• Like 2

I know I'm putting my neck out there by bringing this up again, but....

The thing with Paige and the belt: Why is everyone treating it like a major offence? Desecration? Of a fake title belt? When we know for certain this isn't the first time a title belt has made its way into naughty times? Sure, I'd not be thrilled about her using company property like that. But still, why is the brand a bigger issue here than Paige's privacy? Like, who gives a fuck?

Like most things on Wreddit, reading that thread made me feel like I'm taking crazy pills. 

• Like 1