DVDVR Message Board

Joshi Uploads

Noah Mark

Can anyway direct me where I can find the following matches please:

Io Shirai vs Viper

Io Shirai vs Shayna Bazler

Kairi Hojo vs Nixon Newell

I normally go to the Joshi City site, however the guy did not upload the videos and I've scoured the internet looking for them and I've had no luck.

Pirating wrestling from Japan has changed a lot in the last few years. While there isn't a set rule here regarding Japanese wrestling, the general rule is that if the wrestling promotion is available legally in the US to purchase then it can't be openly discussed on how to get it illegally. I know it seems off to say "well we can upload OZ Academy to watch for free but not Stardom," but since its available by legal means that is why myself and RH don't upload matches from it. Not only for legal reasons but also to encourage people to support the promotions. I know some Stardom matches also air on Samurai TV which just blurs the line even further, but its still a good general guideline.

I'm going to lock the thread as I don't want anyone to get in trouble with the Admins by posting where to watch illegal streams/downloads, but generally speaking anything that is on Stardom World, DDT Universe, and the WAVE Network we won't be able to discuss where to find it outside of those services. An Admin is more then welcome to over-rule me :) But that is my understanding of the board rules.

• Like 1