DVDVR Message Board

Random TV Thoughts

EVA

Oh, shit.  Person of Interest.

Root is FUCKING CRAZY~!

I didn't watch it, but this guy appeared last night on Person of Interest...

Posted Image

Yeah, I was like, "IS THAT TREVOR?", but no one on shift with me is a gamer so they had no idea what I was talking about.

I just got into House of Cards. It's a pretty great show, and i'm hooked. Hard to stop watching, I'm going to try and limited myself to 2 episodes a day.

GREAT show. I failed at limiting myself and ended up watching the whole season in a weekend.

So apparently this happened on Monday.

http://youtu.be/8lZdRdcLVgU

And they didn't appear to know who she was. Hell, I had an EG Daily single back in 1985 for Better Off Dead. While I dont like reality shows, I hope she takes this.

Fuck these assholes for not instantly recognizing her.  Shit, she should be coaching them.

She was in THE RIGTHEOUS APPLES?  She was in that shit! 

I would call foul.  That's not her singing.  However, I will abstain from a full protest due to the astounding amount of museum-quality 80s genitalia on display.

But let's keep this legit, huh?

Check the Roy Stalin at 1:05...Oh, Dolph...what could have been!

• Like 1

I would call foul.  That's not her singing.  However, I will abstain from a full protest due to the astounding amount of museum-quality 80s genitalia on display.

But let's keep this legit, huh?

Check the Roy Stalin at 1:05...Oh, Dolph...what could have been!

When I saw Better Off Dead in the theatre, they were giving out 45s of that song afterwards. Wish I still had it.

Apparently they've had a lot of ringers on The Voice over the years. I guess nobody remembered Hey Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjUo0_RBAZY

The Voice doesn't push itself as an amateur competition and if anything tends to play up that a lot of the contestants have had some degree of past success. While the judges often time have no clue who the contestants are, they pretty much always mention it in the pre-performance video packages.

Apparently they've had a lot of ringers on The Voice over the years. I guess nobody remembered Hey Monday.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjUo0_RBAZY

The Voice doesn't push itself as an amateur competition and if anything tends to play up that a lot of the contestants have had some degree of past success. While the judges often time have no clue who the contestants are, they pretty much always mention it in the pre-performance video packages.

CBS seems to me to be trying way too hard with their comedies this year (e.g. Charlie has a daughter!). I want to watch the show with Anna Faris, but I'm on the fence.

Liked The Goldberg's on ABC and Trophy Wife wasn't horrible, though I was in and out while it aired. Caught a few minutes of the end of the Marvel/Whedon/SHIELD show, but don't think I'm going to be into that show.

Parks and Rec. took me by surprise, I had forgotten about it starting. I'm already melancholy over Lowe and Jones leaving. They're so damn good on the show. Loved the bit at the end with Ron going on Leslie's junket.