DVDVR Message Board

What we missed the last two weeks...

DEAN

So, what's worse.  That someone tried to fix the US/Belize Gold Cup match, or that someone actually thought that the US/Belize Gold Cup match needed fixing to ensure a blowout?

Anderson Silva got rich and stopped trying.

Anderson Silva done goofed. It was awful.

You guys have no idea how fucking shook I was at this. It was the worst thing to see that meathead shithouse white boy stomping around like he wasn't the luckiest man alive.

• Like 1

I handled it with the class and distinction I'm known on here for.

Like everyone else, I'm sure your jaw was on the floor.  Crazy stuff man.  I was glad to hear Andy did a 180 on wanting a rematch.  Should be good stuff.  

So that Chris Grant gentleman got Andrew Bynum to sign a contract that is only worth 6 million against the cap in the first year and has a player option for year two, with most of the incentives being games played based. Also signed Jarrett Jack.

I don't eat to get my hopes up but I actually think the Cavs could have a pretty high ceiling in a year when most are tanking. I'm hoping for the five seed.

Fist through the fucking wall. I was so mad. What an idiot.

I couldn't believe it really.  I get the clowning because that's par for the course but when Weidman tagged him and he did that mock-knockout dance you could tell that initial punch had some effect, then it just snowballed from there.  

I couldn't believe it really.  I get the clowning because that's par for the course but when Weidman tagged him and he did that mock-knockout dance you could tell that initial punch had some effect, then it just snowballed from there.  

He was pretending to be rocked like a god damned idiot. WHY! The dropping of the hands etc is I guess how he fights even though I hate it, but this was beyond the pale. No wonder people think there was something off with that fight. Weidman looked fucking done too, now he gets to act like he was able to beat Anderson even though Anderson beat Anderson.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

He was pretending to be rocked like a god damned idiot. WHY! The dropping of the hands etc is I guess how he fights even though I hate it, but this was beyond the pale. No wonder people think there was something off with that fight. Weidman looked fucking done too, now he gets to act like he was able to beat Anderson even though Anderson beat Anderson.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

If they do an immediate rematch, the FIX screams will only get louder. . the guy next to me at BWW was screaming that Anderson gave it away, though that punch on the ground looked like it got anderson but good. . .

I don't get the Weidman looking done part.  I thought he stayed really composed the whole time and just kept the pressure on Anderson.  I think that threw Anderson even deeper into his mockery tactics because he's not used to someone fighting him that way.  Everyone is usually very intimidated and tentative.  Weidman just kept moving forward on him.  I thought when Weidman elected to give up on takedowns and stand with him that he'd get blasted.