DVDVR Message Board

Southpaw Regional Wrestling

Dolfan in NYC

The opening tribute to Wrestle Rock Rumble was amazing.  Nikki Lee Syxx in concert had to be a gag on Dusty having David Allen Coe in concert at all those Bash On Tour shows in 86.

I almost died laughing when Tex got the runs. Tex2Badd vs. The Butchers in a Scaffold match.

• Like 1

Some highlights from this

Once again Ascension is may more entertaining being anything BUT Ascension.

Jericho creepily staring at Natalya's tits during the whole promo which to be fair isn't that unrealistic from the 80's

Xavier Woods finally getting to do his FCW voodoo gimmick

Never want to hear AJ Styles use the phrase "The Midnight Meatwagon" 

I also never want to see Daniel Bryan is those USA nut hugger shorts.  I can totally see him having a pair though

And from where I was born Shoneys was the Rolls Royce of restaurants.   Until that Eat N Park showed up 

"A tiny...misshaped man.........Well it was funny a couple of weeks ago"

"MY HEART HAS BEEN VOODOOED"

"Back-end whooping cough"

Cena nearly corpsed twice at Fandango,i don't know what episode but i definitely saw it.

Dolph felt.... lame. Worse than The Miz doing another version of Jumping Jeff Farmer (it seemed like that to me). Could have done without Dolph. 

Fandango is so amazing in these. Cena second and chad2bad et all next. Really funny. 

Man, my goodness. Susan......

First one was better but this was still very fun with laugh out loud quality jokes.

Ordered a SPPW shirt and a Lethal leap year shirt as well!

Ultimately, I liked this more than the first one in part because it was set a little earlier and wasn't outright shitting on how things were bush league and falling apart as much. This didn't feel more fun instead of mean relative to the first one.

9 hours ago, Raziel403 said:

Beware if you follow Bix, he's in Political Hit mode over the videos.

I can see why he might think that this sticking around while the other YouTube exclusive stuff got axed is due to Vince hating the South, but I think he's overlooking the fact that this is a sponsored show - WWE likely doesn't pay a dime for it, since the money comes from Old Spice.

(I'm not on Twitter, or I'd remind him.)

DB's stuff I loved as sending up the evil furriner trope that I hate with a fiery passion. Trust him to actually use this platform to try to woke us all up.

Cena and Dango are the beating heart of the show. AJ was fantastic. Ascension are the underrated underdogs of SRW