DVDVR Message Board

Southpaw Regional Wrestling

Dolfan in NYC

I thought John Johnson was Simon Gotch. Would be more tv time than he's had since coming up to the main roster. 

This was really funny. Cena as Lance Catamaran was inspired and Tyler Breeze was great. I was hoping Rusev would crack all the way. Clint Bobski has come a long way since sending letters to PWI about Chris Jericho. Good for him...

3 hours ago, SolidGoldBomb said:

Chad 2 Badd!  It may be true, my right arm has gone dead after you somehow squandered up the money to send Greg Valentine over to my trailer and put me in an arm bar for 2 and a half hours.

This....

also "you think I'm jealous of your green jacket? Well I tell ya what Suzie got from me and that's a son called Terry Gene..." 

Literal tears.

Not only would I watch a show of this I would attend a taping if they ran it for the network for a season.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, ChrisM said:

That sound you hear is Jim Cornette's head exploding, down in Louisville. 

This is great stuff. I'd watch hours of this over Lucha Undergound, any time. 

Hell,Cornette lived this in Memphis and Smoky Mountain. The only difference is that the Surf Dudes with Attitude segment wasn't homoerotic enough,

• Like 3

8 minutes ago, Ace said:

Hell,Cornette lived this in Memphis and Smoky Mountain. The only difference is that the Surf Dudes with Attitude segment wasn't homoerotic enough,

The only thing that would have made it better is if they actually used licensed music.  Surfin' USA or....

P.S.  Flat top guy in this looks like he could have played Sean Royal's clone when Chris Champion was out with his broken arm.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

The revelation here is that wrestlers are actually very creative people who, left to their own devices, can be quite entertaining.  Who knew?

Who knew? Just about everybody not named Vince McMahon or Kevin Dunn.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ultimo Necro said:

This....

also "you think I'm jealous of your green jacket? Well I tell ya what Suzie got from me and that's a son called Terry Gene..." 

Literal tears.

Not only would I watch a show of this I would attend a taping if they ran it for the network for a season.

I just got that 10 minutes later.  Terry Gene is kind of a joke grenade. Brother.