DVDVR Message Board

Southpaw Regional Wrestling

Dolfan in NYC

10 hours ago, Victator said:

That other stuff is terrible. I just saw Karl Anderson in that wig and was out. 

To criticize: yeah, for someone honing that act for years, I thought the Club were weakest really even with the references. Everything else was great though. Fandango, Cena, and Rusev made it for me. And Ric garbling out shills for chicken like the used car dealer he portrays elsewhere.

11 hours ago, Curt McGirt said:

To criticize: yeah, for someone honing that act for years, I thought the Club were weakest really even with the references. Everything else was great though. Fandango, Cena, and Rusev made it for me. And Ric garbling out shills for chicken like the used car dealer he portrays elsewhere.

Cena was great in it. He played it just straight enough that if you did not know him, you might believe it was real, but at the same time being funny. Jericho too was able to pull off a local announcer while still doing jokes. I can't tell you if Gallows was good, his voice throws me anytime I see him talk.

On 3/20/2017 at 1:41 PM, Victator said:

The Edge and Christian show really was funny.

That other stuff is terrible. I just saw Karl Anderson in that wig and was out. 

But I guess you acknowledged that. 

The weakest Edge and Christian Show episode was the 1st and even then it was entertaining.

Man, I remember Edge and Christian Show not being universally liked.

• Like 1

i want a Southpaw event somewhere, sometime. It is such a tragedy that we most likely won't get more of this.

also, i ordered a Southpaw Regional shirt today. can't believe WWE doesn't have this up on their ShopZone.

3 hours ago, joseph2112 said:

This is tremendous. The thing is, if they did a match/small card the matches wouldn't even have to feature any moves at all. Just all character work and it would be awesome.

They could do like Kaiju Big Battel.

On 3/27/2017 at 4:21 AM, Phantom Lord said:

This might be the best one yet till they do another batch of real videos (I hope). Ric Flair Paid Impersonator

Definitely digging the Tex/Bart/Freddie Mercury faction.

Did Tex's promos remind anyone else of Bruiser Brody?

As someone who went to summer camp in upstate NY, I was dying for all the Utica jokes.

12 hours ago, Rev Ray said:

I hope that Gallows sets up a table at Axxess and makes table money signing autographs as Tex Ferguson.

He has to start the signing with both eyepatches on. He suddenly claims he's experienced a miracle and takes off one of the patches. An hour later, another miracle.

And they should have Greg Valentine sitting next to him because they're friends again.

On 3/17/2017 at 1:11 PM, Technico Support said:

Cena channeling the delivery of part Lance Russell, part Gordon Solie.

Fandango is channeling Solie's other main characteristic.

I think this is how Catamaran would act if he had to interview someone like Ron Wright.