RIPPA

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA (Here be Spoilers)

2,094 posts in this topic

After all the shit talking I did - I as a Krogaurd got spiked by a Fiend today.

Now to be fair - it magically warped into our hack out of nowhere and spiked three of us in the blink of an eye

Every time I've succeeded at the eleven waver, multiple people have gotten revive medals. Every time I've failed, someone's wanted to play the "Spectate me while I solo this, I'm awesome" game. And they always fail at it, because you can't carry 100 revive packs.

At least the daily today was easy. I did it on bronzes with a character I use on Golds. Got Max Shields to +2% as well (everything else is 1%, except Power Recharge is 3%).

I got to play about 15 mintues before work, long enough to get my strike team rewards and go to the nexus to finish the spender mission. Send him to jail this time instead of exile. 

2 hours ago, jstout said:

Everyone who joins mid-match gets no "announcer" (I forget his name). That's been going on since multiplayer started.

This isn't true or at least has been fixed as I just got dropped in at the end of Wave 2 and Kandros was happily chirping away

Maybe he likes you more. He always seems to be gone for me. I'll have to pay closer attention.

It's so weird as this morning I started a match and Kandros was talking

Then someone dropped and a new person came on wave 2 or 3 and then Kandros stopped talking for the rest of the mission

Stupid Turian

I'm just glad I haven't got the no sound at all glitch in a while.  That one drives me nuts.

I got ate by a Fiend yesterday on the derelict map.  When I respawned at the start of the next round, I was stuck in some sort of structure under the map.  Fortunately I was able to jump off the map entirely, and I came out back on the normal map.

I am so tired of the derelict map. I get excited when I got anywhere else

It would be really swell if the game stop putting me on APEX missions when I select random game since I am never properly equipped for the APEX mission

I've had multiple crashes on the 11 wave map now.  Both involved fiends in close proximity.  First time I was trying to vault a fiend.  Second I was dead and watching somebody try to do the same.  No idea if that's a coincidence.  Both times it's crashed my game to the point where I had to kill it from the xbox menu and start fresh.

Those dalm fiends kicked my ass on that map last night. 

Tune in tonight folks to see if the iceman and gammer chick can go the distance on the massive 11 wave kett extravaganza. Commentary is available upon request. 

3 people like this

2 minutes ago, melraz09 said:

Those dalm fiends kicked my ass on that map last night. 

Tune in tonight folks to see if the iceman and gammer chick can go the distance on the massive 11 wave kett extravaganza. Commentary is available upon request. 

I'll go ahead and submit my request for commentary now.

2 people like this

Three crashes on that mission now.  This latest one with 48 seconds before extraction and everybody still up.

I think I have played more matches this weekend than I have the entire time I have owned the game.

The combination of being done with single player and my wife being gone plus somewhat figuring out my connection problems has allowed me to finally start delving into MP

The game has decided to already put me in smart choke hell instead of upgrading all my shitty characters first

Yep, you're playing multiplayer all right.10,000 mods for 10,000 guns you don't use. "Assault Rifle Barrel III? Yay?"

Oh, and, folks, you haven't lived until you've heard Melraz commentate on these high-stakes matches. It really should be a Twitch channel.

2 people like this

I'm dalm mad I haven't gotten to hear this commentary yet.

If it's anything like his GTA golf commentary, I know I'm in for a treat. 

Daily Biotic mastery is as broken as Tech Mastery was, it seems.

43 minutes ago, AxB said:

Daily Biotic mastery is as broken as Tech Mastery was, it seems.

Correct - I was trying to do it yesterday and nothing.

At first I thought both had to be done specifically against Kett due to the picture but it doesn't move no matter what enemy you are against 

Glad i didnt bother then.

getting ready to do Jaal's loyalty mission today.