DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA (Here be Spoilers)

RIPPA

Five total Extractions on Gold gets you the same trophy you get for completing THE ENTIRE CAMPAIGN ON INSANITY! Maybe I don't have to do story mode again in a few months.

Yeah - I was happy about that as usually the Insanity Run is the only thing that prevents me from 100% a Mass Effect game (in terms of achievements)

22 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Jesus - I need a character with one in MP now too.

You will only steal kills from your own VI like you did with me and Stout.

Either that or you will target your own VI after mistaking it for an Observer.

All I know is that yesterday I took down the Kett Shield on Voeld or should I say the Remnant VI took down all the Kett while I casually strolled around disarming all the defense matrix

1 hour ago, RIPPA said:

All I know is that yesterday I took down the Kett Shield on Voeld or should I say the Remnant VI took down all the Kett while I casually strolled around disarming all the defense matrix

The Salarian Architect armed with the PAW will probably be my go to character when I start doing Silver on the regular.

Second choice so far is a horse race between the Asari Sentinel, Angaran Insurgent, and the KroGuard.

We ran an all Salarian Architect match on bronze last week.  I don't think anybody was above 5, and two of us were level 1.  It didn't matter.  We mauled those poor bastards.  There was a herd of those damn VI's following us around wiping out everything.

I've got less than 10 uncommon mods left to go, then it's all rares all the time.

Hoping we get something new in the store this week.  I've got about 300 mission funds waiting to get spent

1 hour ago, J.T. said:

Stout's VI followed me around and poached several of my kills.  I have no fucking clue where my VI was during all of that.

It was talking to its Remnant VI girlfriend about sofas. :)

• Like 3

Managed to get in my bronze strike team mission before leaving for work. It was no revive vs outlaws. Luckily, we only had 1 death in the last round and not by me.

Annoyingly,  still did not level up my kineticist.

I did not have time to get in any APEX multiplayer strikes before shift and I think the timer will expire for the only Bronze mission in my queue.

I should be on a little earlier than last night.  Yesterday was my kid's last soccer game and tonight is the team's pizza party so obviously I have been asked to make myself scare for the evening..

Just now, melraz09 said:

I just got confirmation that a shuttle left earth today headed for andromeda. We will have a new space cadet Saturday. 

How was Jamaica?  How much of a vacation will you need to recover from your vacation?

• Like 1

It was good. Weather wasnt so great the ocean got flooded with trees from the flooded rivers in the mountains. But the food and rum were great. Pools were great and got to snorkel a little bit. I needed a couple more days off before work but i got rested up pretty good. Had a long 3 day work week this week. 10 hours, 13.5 hours, and 9.5 hours. Off today and tomorrow though. Will be on tomorrow and Saturday night. 

• Like 1

Robert will be jealous. He didnt have room for his bikini. Kinda glad. I didnt really wanna see a tatted up asari with nipple rings. 

If you get the gladiator before me though burke i may never play again. I think you will like the krogans. They are a lot of fun. Its like playing as the hulk. They smash shit. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, melraz09 said:

Robert will be jealous. He didnt have room for his bikini. Kinda glad. I didnt really wanna see a tatted up asari with nipple rings. 

If you get the gladiator before me though burke i may never play again. I think you will like the krogans. They are a lot of fun. Its like playing as the hulk. They smash shit. 

You're just jealous you don't make as purty an Asari as I do.  If you'd just embrace the yellow you could fix all that.

• Like 2

I played two rounds of Silver this afternoon that were psychotic in their difficulty. Levels 4 and 5 were clinically insane. I dunno if they made it harder, or my teammates were bad (they didn't seem to be that bad) or I was playing poorly, but it was much more crazy than silver's been lately.

I had three Observers in one little room with me once, and they were far from alone. Crazy.

2 hours ago, Robert C said:

You're just jealous you don't make as purty an Asari as I do.  If you'd just embrace the yellow you could fix all that.

Yeah, your right, i wish i woulda thought to dress up like a teletubbie. 

• Like 2