DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA (Here be Spoilers)

RIPPA

Spoiler

See, I figured that since I'm the replacement Pathfinder, the Turian's have a choice between a replacement and nobody, and with the Asari you have a choice between a replacement, or there placement's replacement... why should the Salarian's get to keep their original one? 

Salarians have very short lifespans. 40 years and they die of old age.

• Like 1

I thought if you New Game Plussed it, you could switch from Scott to Sara and still keep your level and skills and that.

Dan and others dragged me to victory in a couple silver matches yesterday.  We got through the new map a couple times.  It's definitely a challenging map.  We got a pretty good handle on it for the higher levels, at least as long as we got hack for level 6.

I've decided the Asari Adept is definitely broken.  I'm having way too much fun blowing shit up with her.  Still need to work on not winding up dead as much, but offensively she's a beast.  So weird for me to be carrying only a pistol, and barely using that.

Robert says "Dragged me to Victory" when general he was top 2 in scoring in the vast majority of our silver games. And that's after a bronze maps were our groupings were so strong we borderline felt bad for our enemies at various points.

This is kinda an obvious statement, but there are like 2 different ways to gauge levels of difficulty in this game

No.1 Are you playing on Gold, Silver, or Bronze

No.2 Are you fighting Kett, Remnant, or Outcast.

I'm honestly starting to think Kett on Brone is harder then Outcast on Silver.

Had another broken match last night.  Joined in progress at level 6 with my Asari Adept against Kett.  Noticed two things right off the bat.

1.  I was wearing heavy armor and a helmet for some reason.  No idea what I was kitted out as, but definitely not the adept.

2.  I had no powers working at all again.  That's a bit of a problem with an adept.

At least it was short.

• Like 1

Couldn't stay up saturday. I hate the early shift on saturdays. 

Last night was a 12 hour shift in the piss pouring rain. Getting a freebie today and gonna need to stay up for a good while tonight. I should be on around midnightish (or whenever the Mrs. goes to bed)  

Plan on doin multiplayer so if anybody is around gimme a holler. 

17 minutes ago, melraz09 said:

Couldn't stay up saturday. I hate the early shift on saturdays. 

Last night was a 12 hour shift in the piss pouring rain. Getting a freebie today and gonna need to stay up for a good while tonight. I should be on around midnightish (or whenever the Mrs. goes to bed)  

Plan on doin multiplayer so if anybody is around gimme a holler. 

I ought to be on at some point.  Probably around the same time as you, assuming little man sleeps.  Somebody tell Stout the NBA playoffs have been cancelled and to get his ass back to Andromeda.

• Like 2

Ran into another weird thing I forgot to mention last night.  My adept turned invisible once or twice in a match.  In the same match, I saw multiple enemies that don't normally cloak (anointed and guys like that) go invisible.  I dunno if all that is a bug or some tactical cloak thing that I'm not aware of.

I've seen quite a few invisible bastards that has no reason to be. (damn thats an oxymoron)  I dont know if its a glitch or some enemy with a cloak spell. 

I got on earlier and flew through one round of bronze while the wife was mopping. I said I'll take the dogs downstairs to get them out of the way. Playing the good guy while playing andromeda. Thats a dalm win win situation. 

I will text Stout and tell him the NBA games tonight have been cancelled due to flooding. Hell the race in Bristol just up the road was. Maybe he wont read this and knowing I'm the trustworthy son of a bitch that I am, he'll take my word for it and get on to stomp the shit out of aliens and those gat dalm robots!

• Like 3

On 4/23/2017 at 0:58 PM, Robert C said:

I've decided the Asari Adept is definitely broken.  I'm having way too much fun blowing shit up with her.  Still need to work on not winding up dead as much, but offensively she's a beast.  So weird for me to be carrying only a pistol, and barely using that.

The ultra rare Kineticist is the Human version of the Asari Adept.  I have her running around using Pull / Throw for days.

I'm not sure why I have her armed with the Avenger and the Predator.  Her cooldown is still 100%, but she barely switches to a sidearm.

If he has a Krogan then the feeling will be mutual.

I haven't used her much lately since I have been trying to rack up 100 kills with a construct for the Mastermind achievement, so I have been rolling with the Female Human Engineer for a bit.