DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA (Here be Spoilers)

RIPPA

9 hours ago, RIPPA said:

Failed another one this morning - this time I notice the message -10 intelligence

So I don't know if that meant I was just short that stat for the mission or if that was my punishment of some form

Okay I noticed this (and thank god I did) - my team that failed the mission had a -10 intelligence on it as a negative trait and I almost sent them on a mission that required high intelligence (despite having a 88% success chance)

So I need to look beyond just success probability

Things I'm learning quickly in Multiplayer.

The Charger is by far the best common gun. I have a Charger IX and Avenger VII right now. The Charger is better at literally every stat. Damage, Rate of Fire, Max Clip, Max Ammo, Accuracy, and Weight. I'd even say it's significantly better then the uncommon pistols. That's a very good gun they gave a common tag.

Snipers rule. Widow does 1,144 damage a shot at rank 1. If I get that up there? Oooh boy.

If you play a Sentinal, you are playing a defensive class. Remember that. Cause it's kinda fun when you run it that way.

I fucking loathe my Venom. Of all Gold Guns to get, it's that piece of shit.

8 hours ago, Eivion said:

He is usually in the back room in the dive bar/strip joint in the slums. There may also be an e-mail on the ship from him. Check that.

Yeah, he was in the Nightclub. I forgot that it has it's own map, so his waypoint wasn't showing up on the map of the slums, but as soon as I went into the club to not tell the Asari dancer her not boyfriend was in jail, there it was.

I still can't put an outpost on Kadara yet. I haven't been to a party. It's 90% Viable by the way.

Something to watch out for if they don't fix it Thursday.  If you do a bunch of strike missions and go to open your rewards boxes, if your inventory is full, you will not get your weapons from the boxes so break down some weapons beforehand.

Ive been burned a couple times by having full inventory and not being able to get loot boxes on a planet.

Now that i have a couple level 5 crafted weapons, i sold most of my others. Got my inventory down to around 50%. 

Fighting the Architect with a level 3 Mattock wasn't fun. I kept running out of ammo and getting killed trying to get more. Using a level 5 Revenant I crafted, with mod extensions on it and that, it was easy. Shitloads of bullets.

19 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Well as much as he irritates me - Gil was right and there doesn't seem be any paragon make everyone happy options this time around

Both needed to be told off on that one. It gets better.

3 hours ago, Eivion said:

Why are you people not selling and/or breaking shit down? That is precious credits and materials you're leaving behind. Your best shit will always be crafted.

My primary source of Eezo is loot right now since most of the planets I have surveyed only return readings of the usual mineral deposits.

6 hours ago, RIPPA said:

So someone really bitched about helmet toggling to the point that they had to tweet about it?

Who are these assholes who are so taken up with dialogue that they run around hazardous planets with no head protection?

48 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

The APEX app sure loves to crash and forget my login info

I think their cloud stuff is sketchy in general. 

It took five attempts to save my Sara to the cloud and it took five tries to complete the First Strike side mission in the Nexus because the MP servers would shit the bed and I couldn't access APEX through Kandros's console at Militia HQ (Server is unavailable at this time.).

Go to bed, old man.  I have a reason to be up at this hour.

I guess I'm just lucky - I haven't had a single issue with the APEX app.  The only issue I've had is with the game itself where I'll have to go back to the main screen to re-connect online if I've been playing single player for too long and then try to access the Strike Team stuff.  

Well ... other than 95% success rate strike teams constantly failing their missions because they have a -5 careless associated with them.