DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA (Here be Spoilers)

RIPPA

You know what's annoying? Seeing people complain about not being able to play a game they own, when it doesn't even come out (here) until Thursday morning.

Is it any good? Because I was pondering, having seen the less than glowing reviews, whether it might make sense to wait a couple of weeks/months and buy it for less than full price (I didn't pre-order). Buy some PS+ months instead and see what the GTA Online is now (for some reason I had a compulsion to do the story again first). Or finish Inquisition.

Im doin somethin I seldom do, which is verture off of GTA board. 

Just thought I'd stop by and say, Dalm!

Havin fun with this game as long as stout hosts cause me and robert can't get anybody to join us. 

Me and robert then spend the match trying to melee kill each others victims. 

I still love the sniper too though but somethin about stickin a sword in a big alien buggers head. 

• Like 3

26 minutes ago, El Dragon said:

I know he would never do it, but I would love to watch Phil play this game on Twitch.

It would be the most boring thing ever.

Watch we walk around attempting to scan the same plant I have already scanned a half dozen times

May I note one of my favorite things about the Single Player is that both Ryders feel different to me, and are characterized differently? Scott is a Soldier, Sarah is a Prothean Expert. So it actually fits to me that Scott would play the more Professional, Emotional character were as Sarah would be the Logical, Casual one.