DVDVR Message Board

MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA (Here be Spoilers)

RIPPA

39 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

Earliest I am getting on is 7 tonight - and that is all single player until my wife goes to bed

I will probably MP most of tomorrow

While I feel badly for your wife, this just means I can dive into campaign mode myself when I get home.

I am so outta here at 3PM, then I will get something to eat and game until I pass out sometime around three in the morning tomorrow.

This also gives me an extra day to find an XB1 headset on the cheap at WalMart or something since I did not feel like giving the no customer service having monkeys at the local Gamestop any more cash than necessary.

They didn't even try to sell me any accessories or a hint book. Hey, if you are in a hurry to get me the fuck out of your store and allow me to keep cash in my pocket, so be it.

10 minutes ago, J.T. said:

While I feel badly for your wife, this just means I can dive into campaign mode myself when I get home.

I am so outta here at 3PM, then I will get something to eat and game until I pass out sometime around three in the morning tomorrow.

This also gives me an extra day to find an XB1 headset on the cheap at WalMart or something since I did not feel like giving the no customer service having monkeys at the local Gamestop any more cash than necessary.

They didn't even try to sell me any accessories or a hint book. Hey, if you are in a hurry to get me the fuck out of your store and allow me to keep cash in my pocket, so be it.

Amazon Prime with 1 Day shipping for $4?

• Like 1

Between installing the update and a couple of other things, I only got to play a little bit of single player and had to stop right when I got to the first golden world.

I foresee a lot of my weekend being dedicated to this.

1 hour ago, Robert C said:

Things that were not surprising about multiplayer last night.

I am terrible at it.

Stout, Melraz and I kept wandering off and getting killed in random, out of the way places

Melraz likes Krogans.

Who doesn't like Krogans? Fucking synths, that's who.

Wait. . .

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Robert C said:

Things that were not surprising about multiplayer last night.

I am terrible at it.

Stout, Melraz and I kept wandering off and getting killed in random, out of the way places

Melraz likes Krogans.

When he fully embraces the Krogan melee attack, he may never play anything else ever again.

• Like 1

You are all maniacs - when I finally went to bed at 2am my time there were still so many of you still up playing.

Combat is going to take so much getting used to - with how much I was getting destroyed in single player, I'm afraid to go anywhere near multi-player for awhile.  

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jstout said:

He's a step ahead of you, except he doesn't have a Krogan unlocked yet.

God, I hope I'm there when he does.  The first time he smashes someone in the teeth, he may never kill anything with a firearm ever again.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, J.T. said:

God, I hope I'm there when he does.  The first time he smashes someone in the teeth, he may never kill anything with a firearm ever again.

That's pretty much what's already happened.  Just without the actual Krogan.

• Like 1

Okay it is 2PM EST and the boss just gave me the get the fuck out of here.... quietly..... look, so I'm off to grab something to eat for dinner later on and go find a nice exotic planet where I can kill something.

Just now, Robert C said:

That's pretty much what's already happened.  Just without the actual Krogan.

With what, a human?  There's no fun in that. 

As soon as he counts the length of the hang time of the body after killing someone with a Krogan melee, his life will change forever.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, J.T. said:

Patch Management is a nightmare you do not want to endure.

Same with Patch Adams. 

I killed two hours doing side quests and talking to people last night after i had planned on going to bed.

for me, the packs in MP have been better for getting new character classes than new weapons or mods for them.