DVDVR Message Board
Sign in to follow this  
RIPPA

MASS EFFECT FRANCHISE CATCH-ALL THREAD

So, um, something random.

I recently started replaying Mass Effect 1 again, after completing Andromeda a few weeks ago. And I’ve somehow found going back this time a lot easier then previous times, so that’s great.

And it just hit me today I never got to actually play any of the DLC for Mass Effect 1 as I didn’t have internet at the time, and I had problems with the install the last two times I tried. Well it worked today. So.... technically I will be playing some Mass Effect for the first time ever today. Also technically this will be my first real “complete” run.

• Like 2

So between the explosion at their experimental nuclear power missile facility and now the explosion at their smallpox site, is Russia now officially Cerberus?

8 minutes ago, Robert C said:

So between the explosion at their experimental nuclear power missile facility and now the explosion at their smallpox site, is Russia now officially Cerberus?

If Putin goes in for cyborg eye surgery, joins Hair Club For Men, and begins smoking menthols, it will be time to nuke Moscow.

• Like 1

So who's the legendary solider they take 3 years to reanimate?

On 9/17/2019 at 12:34 AM, The Man Known as Dan said:

So, um, something random.

I recently started replaying Mass Effect 1 again, after completing Andromeda a few weeks ago. And I’ve somehow found going back this time a lot easier then previous times, so that’s great.

And it just hit me today I never got to actually play any of the DLC for Mass Effect 1 as I didn’t have internet at the time, and I had problems with the install the last two times I tried. Well it worked today. So.... technically I will be playing some Mass Effect for the first time ever today. Also technically this will be my first real “complete” run.

And now for Bring Down the Sky.

Out of the main “missions” in this game, with this tossed in, here’s how I rank them

1. Ilos/The Citadel

2. Virmire

3. Noveria

4. X-57

5. Eden Prime

6. Feros

7. Therum 

It’s good. It’s a great introduction to the Batarians, Balak is a great counterpoint to Shepard, and yeah. Thumbs up. Not at the Citadel or Shadow Broker DLC level, but it’s good.

Do you think they'll ever remaster these games for PS4? Every now and again I get the urge to do a full replay