DVDVR Message Board

Raw is Stop Hitting yourself, Mick. Are you crying? Stop Hitting yourself? Are you crying yet, babyMANDIBLE CLAW MANDIBLE CLAW IT"S 1998!!!

piranesi

For one brief shining momment, HHH almost got someone over.  The crowd was actually chanting for Rollins! And then he did his business all over the carpet again. If they had just. ended. 30 seconds sooner. Rollins gets to spend the week as the hero and a strong guy and gets cheered going into Mania.

I do love that Foley has been keeping a sock in his pocket as GM just on the off chance he needs to do that.

And nice to see HBK making his annual "Three weeks before Mania" appearance:

addtext_com_Mj_Iw_MTI2_Mzcy_NDQ.jpg

He looks great too!

• Like 6

Mick falling on the grenade was about as predictable an outcome as humanly possible. Still, a fantastic segment by Hunter and they're serving themselves well by not having Seth speak.

And the only thing preventing Sasha from turning heel at this point is that would essentially leave Bayley 1 on 5.  

2 minutes ago, Dolfan in NYC said:

Mick falling on the grenade was about as predictable an outcome as humanly possible. Still, a fantastic segment by Hunter and they're serving themselves well by not having Seth speak.

And the only thing preventing Sasha from turning heel at this point is that would essentially leave Bayley 1 on 5.  

If they had just had Hunter beg off then instead of getting his heat back.  They never fail to not learn that once you've beaten someone like a rat week after week, it doesn't matter if they eventually get a win at Mania.  They're already neutered.

Jesus Christ, that HHH/Stephanie wankfest was awful. I get that Rollins is winning at WM, but would it hurt to have HHH retreat up the aisle as Raw ends?

Screw the sock, when Foley gets pushed over the edge, he should reveal brown tape around his fingers, and lock on the mandible claw as the Mankind exit theme plays.

I kept hoping that Mick would choose Stephanie as the person to be fired and glad they ended up going with that.  For a minute it looked like that was going to end up as just another HHH/Steph emasculate the roster segment, but then something cool actually happens.  I'm wondering if we get Noelle Foley Mr. Socko-ing Steph at some point.

Wait, I turned it off after Rollins kicked HHH out of the ring....did HHH get back up and end up pounding on Rollins after all?

1 minute ago, Nice Guy Eddie said:

Jesus Christ, that HHH/Stephanie wankfest was awful. I get that Rollins is winning at WM, but would it hurt to have HHH retreat up the aisle as Raw ends?

Screw the sock, when Foley gets pushed over the edge, he should reveal brown tape around his fingers, and lock on the mandible claw as the Mankind exit theme plays.

I actually thought it was pretty good in the sense that HHH had to go to pretty extreme measures to not get cheered and to get people to really actually like Rollins and he did that.  Jesus, what an asshole.  But you're right they messed it up at the end by turning it into another downer buildup.

• Like 1

Just now, Infinit said:

In kayfabe, does Mick keep his job next week because Steph assaulted him?

If this was the day, HHH and Stephanie would go out to announce Foley was fired and Austin would show up and stunner them both and that would somehow legally nullify their order.

• Like 6

12 hours ago, PetrolCB said:

This thread shows how good Raw was.

Yeah. I was going to say that I loved how quickly the thread got derailed.

I did enjoy the cruiserweight tag and Austin Aries match. 

Joe still looking like a killer is great. I'd love a semi-regular Joe/KO team.

I did get worried when I saw Sami grabbing his knee after the dive to the outside.

It was great to see Aries back. I'm gonna miss him on commentary. 

And yeah, that tag match was fun. Even though it would've made absolutely no sense, I would've liked to have seen that six-man tag from this house show in Buffalo(?), this past weekend.