DVDVR Message Board

MARCH MADNESS 2017

Dolfan in NYC

Okay that Dove Commercial (Win / Winner) was total bullshit.  I don't need to get all weepy in front of the fucking LTC.

Damn, that shitty pass was the ball game.  Poor UNC Wilmington.

17 minutes ago, Oyaji said:

Holy fuck, Dewar. We've got that god damned Enterprise commercial for a third tournament in a row... Do we still get those fucking Wendy's commercials?

I miss when she used to go face deep in a baconator. I was disappointed that Gonzaga was not on CBS, I had to watch that commercial too many times.

2 hours ago, Oyaji said:

Holy fuck, Dewar. We've got that god damned Enterprise commercial for a third tournament in a row... Do we still get those fucking Wendy's commercials?

I will take that Enterprise commercial after seeing these Direct TV commercial with that goof singing that Aerosmith song about 10 times today

Well Maryland was coming in to the tournament struggling badly and they are still doing that against Xavier

58 minutes ago, hammerva said:

Funny how average Gonzaga is when their opponent actually makes a majority of their shots.  Northwestern had no business in this game at halftime

If your opponent makes the majority of it's shots wouldn't that be true of any team in the entire sport?

How is Caleb Swanigan projected to barely be a first round pick?

I do not understand. This does not compute. I might be far off. But that dude is a beast.

His motor is unreal. He was a homeless teen over 350 pounds just a few years ago. Now he's jacked. You don't turn your body around like that without putting in work. He's just a beast on the boards, has a real nice touch and shoots it over 40% from deep.

The knock on him is he's pretty bad at defense. I won't act like I'm breaking down Purdue basketball. But he's 19. Everything about him sounds like he's someone who after a year or two in the league figures out how to play defense. I think he could be the next Paul Milsap.

I hope he does fall in the draft. That way, he'll end up in the hands of a team that knows what they're doing. I'd hate to see him wasted on Orlando or Sacramento. I'd much rather see him in Toronto or Memphis.

I was going to say that the Big 10 has had a great tournament but the teams who people thought would be tough has struggled while the middle teams like a Northwestern and Michigan have looked great

John Beilein bringing a super soaker to the locker room before being attacked.  :lol: