DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

I'm glad to see others aside from Bullet Club having a chance at getting their shirts in physical stores, even if it is Hot Topic.  I don't know if I'd personally get any of them (though I like the top left shirt the best) but I hope they sell a lot.

1 minute ago, NikoBaltimore said:

I'm glad to see others aside from Bullet Club having a chance at getting their shirts in physical stores, even if it is Hot Topic.  I don't know if I'd personally get any of them (though I like the top left shirt the best) but I hope they sell a lot.

The "Tough Cupcake" one would be good for some weird looks from the Japanese peeps here.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, RIPPA said:

From Daniel's Bryan's Yes! Yes! Yes! shirt, we've had:  Daniel Bryan No! shirt with two different taped No's on, a Daniel Bryan Smackdown GM one in blue, a Seattle Seahawks one and now this by my count.

I don't think there has been a t-shirt available recently featuring the logo for Abdullah the Butcher's House of Ribs and Chinese Food. 

But just in time for the holidays, a high school friend has turned the restaurant's logo into a t-shirt design:

https://www.teepublic.com/t-shirt/2178462-abdullah-the-butcher?store_id=129271

You can even get it on a onesie, which I would post here if I knew how to post a downloaded PNG image on this board.  

Thanks, Lee

1 hour ago, Lee B. said:

I don't think there has been a t-shirt available recently featuring the logo for Abdullah the Butcher's House of Ribs and Chinese Food. 

But just in time for the holidays, a high school friend has turned the restaurant's logo into a t-shirt design:

You can even get it on a onesie, which I would post here if I knew how to post a downloaded PNG image on this board.  

You know what that joint needed? An animated sign of Abby stabbing a rack of ribs. It could've been like the Big Chicken in Marietta.

• Haha 1

You can’t top a billboard like this though. Because when you’re driving by and you’re hungry, nothing is more appetizing than seeing a grown man carving another grown man’s forehead with a fork.

abdullah-sign-e1337969417145.jpg

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

On 12/14/2017 at 12:57 PM, Lee B. said:

Thanks, Lee

Ah, sweet memories, fried chicken gizzards, ribs, and chicken chow mein... Mmmmm, mmmm good!

I was joking.

Anyway, Meltz never said Finn wasn't over. He said Vince thought Finn wasn't over after booking him like a midcard geek and wondering why. There are things that Meltzer has botched recently, primarily the Elgin stuff, but this whole OVERreaction regarding the Balor Rumble rumourz is silly.