DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

1 hour ago, mattdangerously said:

That's not an anti-kneeling thing, is it?  

If it isn't, it will be. 

I always hated that angle. "I may be a zombie with magical powers, but I'm an AMERICAN zombie with magical powers." Yuck, it stunk.

Big Evil Biker Taker could have done that , but Patriotic Zombie was awful.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 12/9/2017 at 7:59 PM, BubblegumRogue said:

So what's the context here exactly? They just getting around to making event specific merch from Survivor Series 1993?

It's not even the right flag for that

• Like 2

On 12/10/2017 at 12:34 AM, mattdangerously said:

That's not an anti-kneeling thing, is it?  

Considering the company is owned by a geriatric billionaire who is friends with the orange goblin I wouldn't be at all surprised if that was the intent.  As much as I love Undertaker it's sad that they're using him to get this message across.  I'll just leave it at that because I don't want to go too far off-topic.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, The Natural said:

Thank you for giving me a needed smile, @nate. Best to you!

I'm not kidding ... I've been playing this since I replied.  I have a little under 7 hrs left.

I may have a meeting with HR today.

• Like 1

That’s actually not a bad logo. But again, why the fuck do they need to keep putting shit on the back of every shirt? Not that I would’ve bought it, but still, they have a decent amount of merch that’s ruined by something stupid on the back. 

• Like 2

The "наздраве" on the back of Rusev's shirt is actually kind of dumb because you're only actually supposed to say that if you're looking someone in the eye, and toasting with an alcoholic beverage. I know that sounds weird, but it would make me think twice about rocking it around Sofia (or Plovdiv for that matter).

1 hour ago, България завинаги said:

The "наздраве" on the back of Rusev's shirt is actually kind of dumb because you're only actually supposed to say that if you're looking someone in the eye, and toasting with an alcoholic beverage. I know that sounds weird, but it would make me think twice about rocking it around Sofia (or Plovdiv for that matter).

боже мой...

Cosmo-Marvel-Comics-Guardians-of-the-Gal

• Like 2

Guest Stefanie Without Stefanie
24 minutes ago, odessasteps said:

Looks like a 1990 WCW trading card. 

Not seeing a downside here.