DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

Hahahaha that second shirt looks like some shit I put together on MS Paint in 2005 and convinced myself that shit looked good.  The back says "Hebner" and the front says "Damn right I did?"  Seems that it would work better if those were flipped.  And "damn right I did" ... what, exactly?  Send a sexually suggestive tweet to a TNA knockout?

17 minutes ago, nate said:

And "damn right I did" ... what, exactly?  

Something that under the laws of pro wrestling has to be repeated in promotion after promotion until the end of time no matter how boring and played out it is.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, sabremike said:

Something that under the laws of pro wrestling has to be repeated in promotion after promotion until the end of time no matter how boring and played out it is.

That feels like the word filter version of "Montreal screwjob".

• Like 2

On 12/6/2017 at 7:44 PM, Technico Support said:

Jesus fucking Christ, how hard would it be for WWE Shop to photograph the actual shirt instead of doing laughably obvious photoshops?  GOD DAMN IT JUST COPY AND PASTE THE LOGO AND CAL IT A DAY PAL

Hope this appeases ; ):

Image may contain: 32 people

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 minutes ago, RIPPA said:

I guess it all depends on your definition of "good"

Eh, it's fun. I love the giant katakana lettering... it's the kind of shirt you can wear in NYC and get a good reaction from the Japanese peeps here and there. Reminds me of when I wore the old Tokyo Gurentai shirt to an anime expo and one guy jokingly begged off from me after reading it. :lol:

• Like 1