DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

On 10/31/2017 at 6:47 AM, The Natural said:

AJ Styles (Elite Series 56)

AJ Styles with thong accessory...The gay community?

I think it's a face mask.  Like they wear in Japan when there's contagious people around.  For when he has to go to Raw.

Sweetser, you're a gem. I took one look at that matchlist and bought it. Funny enough, a buddy of mine actually lended me one of the DVDs back in the day (along with the Regal book and one of those US FMW comps) but I never watched it, like a complete fool. Ten hours for ten bucks plus shipping? Sheeeeeeeeeeeeyit...

• Like 1

Both of those Flair shirts are stale as hell. The second one I could get behind if not for the weird font choice. Is it supposed to be a rip on the font used for "The Godfather"? If it were just in a regular typeface, I would be into it.

On ‎11‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:23 AM, Ryan said:

If you want everyone to hate you and have $48 + shipping to waste.

1774060980_761af50d63c24609a847fe8417ee8

Is the ferrule on that a gun barrel? So, when it is closed up it looks like a rifle? Probably not an issue in Japan, but that could be a motherfucker of a problem here in the States.

54 minutes ago, grilledcheese said:

Is the ferrule on that a gun barrel? So, when it is closed up it looks like a rifle? Probably not an issue in Japan, but that could be a motherfucker of a problem here in the States.

Oh, it gets better/worse.

This is actually being sold on the NJPW website

38 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

He looks like an alt-right shithead showing up at a rally to keep confederate statues

Aw, man.  I actually like Marty but after reading this I can't un-see it.

And that umbrella shaped like that is a fucking horrible idea.  Whoever came up with that really should have known better, same goes for the dolts who try that in public.

1 hour ago, Technico Support said:

He looks like an alt-right shithead showing up at a rally to keep confederate statues

Hey now. You have some very fine people on both sides.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Technico Support said:

LOL You needed to say "on both sides" twice to really nail our orange fuhrer's old man cadence.

Ick. I was starting to feel ill just quoting him in the first place.

• Like 2