DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

I got the new Seth Rollins t-shirt in last month's Lootcrate. I've kept it in my desk at work as an in case of emergency t-shirt. As luck would have it, I spilt coffee on my work shirt this morning....and I'm wearing it round the office. Looks of dismay and disgust everywhere, my self respect could not be lower. I don't even like Seth Rollins. I've gone from moderately-professional human being to mildly-retarded in the time it took a poorly adjusted coffee lid to come undone.

• Like 7

On 3/20/2017 at 5:26 PM, Virtualpros said:

Hi everyone,

We recently put out another t-shirt that's now available for pre-order at vrtlpros.bigcartel.com

C7Znc6xU8AAJwcl.jpg

Yo, I missed the boat on the Bull Nakano shirt, but this one will definitely be mine. That is a fucking beautiful piece of work.

EDIT - Fuck, or not. Shows as sold out. Cue the sad trombone sound!!

Edited by grilledcheese

2 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

I got the new Seth Rollins t-shirt in last month's Lootcrate. I've kept it in my desk at work as an in case of emergency t-shirt. As luck would have it, I spilt coffee on my work shirt this morning....and I'm wearing it round the office. Looks of dismay and disgust everywhere, my self respect could not be lower. I don't even like Seth Rollins. I've gone from moderately-professional human being to mildly-retarded in the time it took a poorly adjusted coffee lid to come undone.

Are you an architect?

• Like 5

10 hours ago, RolandTHTG said:

I have that same shirt from Lootcrate and can't even think of putting it on.  I don't mind the guy, but I never had a need for one of his shirts.  I'll give it away to whoever wants it.

Speaking of shirts, when they had the buy one get one $5 sale Monday I'm kind of proud of myself for not even going on the site.  The temptation would have been too much in the past, but now no thanks.  Yay for priorities! (and also having a tiny place where we literally can't add more shirts if I wanted to)

• Like 1

On 22/03/2017 at 3:46 AM, RolandTHTG said:

Legit laugh out loud.

I feel like 100 times less self-conscious about the jumper I wore in this morning that I didn't realize is absolutely covered in cat hair at the back than the 2 hours I spent walking around a Fortune 500 company advertising THEARCHITECTSETHROLLINS. Woody Allen levels of self-depreciation just in hindsight.

On 3/21/2017 at 9:58 PM, grilledcheese said:

Yo, I missed the boat on the Bull Nakano shirt, but this one will definitely be mine. That is a fucking beautiful piece of work.

EDIT - Fuck, or not. Shows as sold out. Cue the sad trombone sound!!

We might have some spares -- I'm from Sac too so let me know what size you are and I'll look out for you if 1 frees up. 

• Like 1