DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

TNA is having a sweet deal, brown bag special, 5 shirts for $20. I recently got the old blue bag special & the brown bag special that included 5 dvds, 2 shirts and a really awful necklace. I love the surprise factor, right now I'm wearing this Willow shirt.

Willow shirt

16 minutes ago, Lacelle said:

TNA is having a sweet deal, brown bag special, 5 shirts for $20. I recently got the old blue bag special & the brown bag special that included 5 dvds, 2 shirts and a really awful necklace. I love the surprise factor, right now I'm wearing this Willow shirt.

Willow shirt

Yeah, that's nice. But did you get any gum?

WWE Shop is doing a sale

Most shirts are on sale - its either $10, $15 or $20

Make sure you check if you are order as a lot of the Youth sizes are $10 but the adult ones are more

A lot of older versions of shirts and people who have been phased out

On 3/9/2017 at 2:26 PM, PetrolCB said:

There's a shorter clip, but the full version is funnier, I think at least... 

Oh my God, THANK YOU for posting that.  The Norm Letterman sketches are really some of the nastier bits they ever did and they are not easy to find online.  It's funnier with the opening monologue because everybody is laughing at his blatant go-to lines, but this clip starts when he has already done them one time too many and the audience is starting to turn.  Which is kind of the point.  And I love Norm for it.  

• Like 1

There's so much Letterman, freely available, which is remarkably never taken down (same with old Conan). I want so bad for Antenna TV to air old Letterman, like they do Carson. There's absolutely no reason to NOT do it. 

• Like 1