DVDVR Message Board

Rest of 2017 Wrestling Merch Thread

10 hours ago, piranesi said:

Everyone stop objectifying Dayglo Maya Rudolph this instant.

Damn it, my first thought was "Damn, that's a hideous Maya Rudolph shirt!" followed quickly by: "Why would someone post a Maya Rudolph shirt in the wrestling merch thread?" then: "Why would someone make a Maya Rudolph shirt in the first place." 

Then I scrolled down... @piranesi, I'll thank you to stay out of my head, my nightmares are my own... 

Where are the mods? Isn't there some sort of alarm that goes off when the phrases "Maya Rudolph" and "camel toe" occur in the same thread? Nothing good is going to follow that...Nothing...

On 10/14/2017 at 5:44 AM, OSJ said:

Damn it, my first thought was "Damn, that's a hideous Maya Rudolph shirt!" followed quickly by: "Why would someone post a Maya Rudolph shirt in the wrestling merch thread?" then: "Why would someone make a Maya Rudolph shirt in the first place." 

Then I scrolled down... @piranesi, I'll thank you to stay out of my head, my nightmares are my own... 

Where are the mods? Isn't there some sort of alarm that goes off when the phrases "Maya Rudolph" and "camel toe" occur in the same thread? Nothing good is going to follow that...Nothing...

Leave Minnie Riperton's daughter out of this.